Chapter 28

Paige Pov:

"Paige I can't do this anymore," Elli sighed, standing up from her seat.

"W-what, come on babe, you can't give up on us," I reply upset.

Evina, Nika, and Christyn ran through the hallway into the living room where I and Elli were.

"Don't tell me you guys are breaking up?" Evina asks.

Elli and I weren't even arguing it was more of a bicker. We had this biology project to work on and apparently, I was trying to be 'perfect' and trying too hard to get this A. Of course, we both wanted this A but Elli said I was being too controlling about the project and I, of course, didn't see myself being controlling.

Elli furrows her eyebrows, "What no! I've sadly fallen in love with this idiot," Elli replies.

"What hey!" I pout, crossing my arms.

"Sorry love, but it's the truth," She responds kissing my cheek.

"Wait so why are you guys arguing?" Christyn asks.

"Because we got assigned to do a biology project together, and Elli doesn't wanna do it with me," I reply.

"Paige I love you but, sometimes you get too grumpy to work with," She responds.

"I do not?" I reply.

"Paige yes you do, that's why I don't even want to work with you on group projects," Nika says agreeing with Elli.

"You know what, I'll help you," Christyn said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah me too," Evina says sitting down next to Elli.

"I'm actually working on it with Tyler, I'll see you guys later," Nika says walking out the door.

-

With the help of E and Chris, we finished the project by the evening. So we were all currently setting up the Christmas tree and decorations around the apartment. I loved Christmas. It was one of my favorite times of the year.

"Paige come help me with the lights on the tree," Chris says.

I walk over and start helping Christyn with putting the lights around the Christmas tree. I had to go to the back of the Christmas tree to make sure the lights were on right. 

"Paige, how do you manage to get a bunch of the tree pieces all over you?" Evina says laughing.

"I do?" I say turning around but I managed to look like a dog spinning in a circle trying to bite its tail.

"Here, let me help you," Elli says patting the piece off of my back and hair.

As soon as Elli finished, we sat on the couch to watch a movie. My phone started ringing and as soon as I looked to see who was calling it was Nika.

"Hey twin," I say into the phone.

"Yo, there's going to be a party at Jaydens that the soccer team is making, he told me to invite you guys, a bunch of the tea is going so if you and Elli want to come I'll send you the address," Nika says in less than one breathe.

"Uhm yeah sure send me the address and I'll text you if me and Elli are going," I say before bidding my goodbye and hanging up the phone.

Elli looks at me, 'What'd Nika want?"

"She asked if we're going to this party that Jayden is throwing," I reply

"Wait what party?" Christyn said.

"A party Jayden is throwing? I don't know much about it but if you guys wanna go we can go, but I'm really comfy here on the couch,"  I say wrapping my arms around Elli and placing my head on her chest.

"You've been in the house all day, I think we should go," Evina says

"wow look at you Evie, finding getting out of that old lady mindset," Elli says giggling.

"Elli shut up before I go over there and beat you up," She says in return.

"Hey, no laying hands on my girl," I say tightening my arms around her.

Evina rolled her eyes playfully as Christyn laughed.

"Whatever go get ready," 

Authors Note

I just realized why it didn't post! I had to update my laptop settings bc there was a bug virus, and in return, I had to rewrite the chapter.

Short chapter but I might throw in some angst in the next chapter bc Elli and Paige are just living their best life with each other, and I feel as if the book is getting pretty boring.

I may or may not post another chapter today...

Anyways thank you for all the support in the book, I love reading comments, and please vote!

Have a good day! Eat some food and drink water