Foolishness of the caring.

David Martinez was not having a great day. Not only did he had to deal with his jack-asses of classmates as well as soul-crushingly boring lessons in the corpo school, he has made quite an "Impact" today, that made him stand out - and whether you stand out in a good light, or a bad one, you usually end being beaten back into square 1, yet today he might have hit rock bottom.

He has asked his local friendly ripper-doc to get cheaper - Bootleg - version of the academy's expensive system update, as he is not rich - unlike his annoying classmates, which in turn resulted in him nearly frying the brains of several important...

He has asked his local friendly ripper-doc to get cheaper - Bootleg - version of the academy's expensive system update, as he is not rich - unlike his annoying classmates, which in turn resulted in him nearly frying the brains of several important people's kids, and crashing the teaching system, which leads us to the current situation, with him and his mother at the principal's office.

Gloria Martinez: I am truly sorry for all the inconvinience created by my son.

Principal: I wouldn't like to talk about money Mrs.Martinez, but I have to admit that fixing the system was quite a pricey affair.

Gloria Martinez: Of course I will cover all the expenses.

David Martinez: What?!

Principal: From what I know, Mr.Martinez has installed a pirated version of academy's update on his glasses to not pay for the actualization. With all respect, but it's is not something that a student from house such as your's should be doing!

Gloria Martinez: It's not a problem! We can afford it.

Principal: Either way, it's a good moment do talk about David's situation.

Gloria Martinez: What is it about?

Principal: David does not wish to integrate with his classmates.

David: /Heavy sight/...

Principal: Change of environment would do quite nicely for him.

Gloria Martinez: No! Please! He really has to stay here. My son deserves the education as any other student...

From there we go to their family's car - Yellow "Thorton Galena G240"

(Sidenote: It took me nearly 40 minutes to find and refine this picture as well as the proper model name of the car from the game

(Sidenote: It took me nearly 40 minutes to find and refine this picture as well as the proper model name of the car from the game.)

Gloria: I have told you about the update.

David: It's the doctor's fault, he gave me a shoddy driver...

Gloria: You wanted to cheat the system... Now it will cost us ten times that!

David: I'm sorry...

Gloria: If you did not do that, you wouldn't have to apologize!

David: You told me you did not have the money when I asked, so...

Gloria: I was waiting for my payment! We do not have that much savings on hand!

.

.

.

Gloria: Can you stop with the leg shaking?

David: /Awkwardly stops and sights deeply/

David: Lately, I've been thinking a lot about...

Gloria: About what?

David: Maybe if I dropped out from the school and found myself a job...

Gloria: /In disbelief/ ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF?!

David: I mean it.

Gloria: /Sights/

David: We cannot afford these repairs. In addition you have no idea, just how different I am from everyone in there. Whoever is not from proper corpo is looked down on... Even if I finish my school I will not be accepted! In the end no one from Santo will make it into the corpo...

Gloria: Then why do I work my guts everyday? All that I do, I do for you David! Only and only for you! Can't you see it? You are breaking my heart son...

David: Mom please...

Gloria: /In tears/ My dear little son, so talented... I only wish to secure you a better start in this city, education... That is why I am always at work, and not with you at home...

David: /Sights/ I really apologize... I did not wish to say it. Don't cry mom...

Gloria: Do you really think I do not know how they treat you? You think I have anything different? But we have to prove to them that they are wrong...

/Pink heavy duty pickup comes from the right back/

Gloria: You have to work hard, rise up the ranks...

/Several big goons prepare multitude of weapons/

Gloria: ... MY son on the highest floor of Arasaka tower.

Suddenly a giant blue firebal hits the right lane of the road flipping the pink pickup over and decimating the gangsters on top of it and wounding the ones inside.

Gloria: DEUS MIO!

Both Gloria and David are horrified at the collision and Gloria stops the car to help the wounded (She is a medical personel) and found only crushed remains of Animals gangsters alongside several broken weapons.

David leaves the car despite Glorias protests after calling for medical service and goes to check on his mother, only to stop midway and think about just WHAT has hit the pickup...

In the crater he only found terryfying green optics - starring directly at him and his mother trought the smoke...

/*LOUD BURST OF STATIC*/

To be continued...

P.S. - Hello there EVERYONE! This is my first official fanfic and I wished to know how you are liking it, please leave the comment with advice or how did you liked the story so far, and if there is room for improvement, be it with pictures or writing! Cheers! AND MAY THE OMNISSIAH GUIDE YOUR MACHINES INTO PERFECTION!