Odd-gig 1: Prison Break - Preparations (Part 2)

It is often said that only a fool would stall his efforts in the face of certain victory...

Yet Advent mused - was it foolish to ensure that the results of said victory would be positive rather than negative?

The question came to his mind upon witnessing everyone leaving the meeting area in a hurry to fulfill their assigned tasks, as if that would speed up the rescue...

...but it would not.

Advent remembered that he still had yet to collect the uniforms from four different locations, thus with a resigned and tired sigh, he turned towards Maine...

Advent: /Tired, somewhat sad/ Maine...

Maine: /Curious/ Yeah? What is it A'?

Advent: /More determined/ As others are already preparing, I will have to embark on my own quest of gathering the disguises for the team. Would it be alright with you to assist me with that endeavour?

Maine who had nothing else to really do at this moment, other than some fine tuning on his car, should the situation require it, was happy to help.

Maine: /Confident and determined/ Sure thing A'. Let's bounce~

Advent: /Confused/ Bounce? We're bouncing now?

Maine: /Small smile while shaking his head/ Ah forget it~ /Somewhat dejected/ Sometimes I still talk like I'm a young kid...

Advent: /Uplifting/ If it helps, you still are, at least in my receptors.

This brough a small bout of laughter from the Gang leader...

Maine: /Mirthful/ Heh~ Thanks choom! /Sighing/ Sometimes I feel like a hypocrite, but I still like to think of myself young and proud, ya know? /Wistful/ Strong enough to protect everyone... /Clenching his hand/ And yet here we are...

He was cut off from his self-deprecating thoughts by the EnginSeer placing his metallic hand on his broad shoulder...

Advent: /Calm yet resolute/ Everyone makes mistakes Maine, but only the strong and the righteous can admit to them and then overcome them. Do remember, lesser people would either abandon their comrades when faced with such circumstances, or attempt seeking help from heretical, or Omnissiah protect, heretec sources, and yet here we are... /Resolute/ Preparing a rescue mission with limited resources, a plan and enough spirit and balls to make the Sons of Russ blush.

This garnered both raised eyebrow and small smile from the caring giant in front of the TechPriest...

Maine: /Letting out a tear/ Heh~ I think I needed to hear that ya know...

Suddenly his smile vanished before an intense look popped on his face...

Maine: /Serious/ If ya tell anyone of me crying I am turning ya into scrap metal - future super-robo-monk or not.

His only response was small shaking of Advent's shoulders...

Advent: /Mirthful/ Hah! Worry not - thy secret will be "Erased from my memory bank".