The Gang's all here!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

While screaming of the edgerunners crew was amusing, for the first ten or so seconds, it was getting rather bothersome, both for Advent and especially Gloria.

Gloria: /Angry and Annoyed/ CAN YOU SHUT IT UP?!

The crew reacts slowly:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhh.....

Maine: /Shakily pointing at the EnginSeer, while the rest of the crew hides behind him/

... Gloria... can you explain to us what is this corpo-super-borg doing inside your house???

Gloria: His name is Advent and is honorary member of our family - in fact he might have saved both mine and David's lives!

Advent felt genuine happiness with these words, as it has been over two full decades since being a member of any family...

Maine: /Slowly/ I see... and who is this David?

Gloria: /Annoyed and Exasperated/ The beloved, idiot son of mine - anyhow Advent! Where is David?!

This shocked the crew, as they did not know Gloria had any kids.

Advent: David is fresh from the surgery-

Gloria: /Shocked and Worried/ SURGERY?! WHAT FOR?!

Advent: Installing the Sandevistan into him.

Maine: /Feeling more confident/ Listen here you scrap-heap! This Sandy was for me! /To Gloria/ I will pay for it, but I am taking it NOW!

As Gloria tries to stop him, and the rest of the crew are looking at the cluster-fuck in the working. Maine suddenly begins feeling PAIN across his ENTIRE body, almost as if every single cyberware was suddenly rejecting him! As he falls on the ground grunting and panting, the crew becomes alerted, with Gloria growing worried as well.

Gloria: /Slowly and Worriedly/ ...Advent???

Advent is not responding as he is speaking curses in techna-lingua prompting all the machinery inside Maine to turn on their current master, while putting the power-axe over the downed Maine's neck. With sudden stop of incomprehensible language, Maine feels great relief, which is short lived as he notices the giant AXE over his head...

Advent: /Deep, Mechanical and Dangerous/ NO ONE ENDANGERS MY PATIENTS AND MY FAMILY. I ADVISE YOU TO BE SMART ABOUT YOUR NEXT ACTIONS, AS THEY MIGHT BE YOUR LAST.

Gloria is understandly touched by both Advent's proclamation and protective nature over them, but knows that she has to intervene, otherwise Techpriest might just literally, cut them off from rather reliable and big source of income.

Gloria: /Pointedly to Advent as the crew pull out their guns/ Advent! While I am truly grateful and elated with your posture and kind words, could you take off the axe from my paycheck???