Before

A year ago

A year ago....

And The team moved into the building. Grace moved away from the small group. She had already begun to sense things in the first room of the house. It was a type two. An easy job for their team.

"Grace quit walking off," Sam said. He followed after the blonde dragging her back towards the others.

"I know where the source is," She explained allowing Sam to drag her back to the main room. She laughed watching James hover by Holly. The two of them flirted all the time but never wanted anything serious.

"Are you getting anything?" James asked the brunette.

"I would if you all would shut up, it's too loud," Holly grimaced. The only problem was that the others weren't being loud. They were merely whispering. Grace looked over at James giving him an unsure look. He just shrugged.

"Do you have anything?" Sam asked and Holly glared at him. The group has all been on edge lately. They got into an argument about splitting the wages from each mission. James and Sam have been taking most of them.

"It's here," Grace breathed drawing her rapier.

"Where?" James asked looking around. The others drew their rapiers as well standing back to back.

"Stop," Holly hissed.

"What is it?" Sam asked her. Holly swiped the rapier into the air at nothing. Grace and James both stepped back watching the girl. She was whimpering and slashing through the air.

"Holly, stop!" Sam yelled. He stepped forward to stop her, but she turned catching his shoulder with her sword.

"No! Go away! Leave me alone, please!" She cried out.

"Sam!" James moved forward catching his brother. A giant gash was carved across his chest.

"Holly! Jesus!" Grace yelled. She hit the blade out of the girl's hands.

"Don't hurt me!" Holly yelled cowering in the corner.

"What's wrong with her?!" Sam grimaced. Grace moved to comfort the girl, but the spectre manifested just above her head. Holly was still cowered in the corner.

"Holly move!" They all screamed, but the girl didn't. She continued to scream and cover her ears with her hands. Grace used her rapier to ward off the ghost for now while she dragged Holly out of the house.