1

This will be in someone's POV at all times.

"JAMES, SIRIUS GET YOU'RE ASSES DOWN HERE. YOUR GONNA BE LATE." Half asleep, I open my eyes and look at the clock on the bedside table. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust. 10:30am. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, JAMES,JAMES GET UP WERE GONNA BE LATE." I shove the remainder of my stuff into my suitcase, zip it up, then dive onto the bed and grab my clothes. "WHAT THE FUCK," a very strained voice yells from the other side of the corridor "SIRIUS WHERE ARE YOU" "IN THE BEDROOM DUMBASS WHERE ARE YOU" "DOWNSTAIRS, NOW HURRY UP" "I AM"

After all of that screaming I grab my suitcase and drag it down the stairs. Effie (Euphemia) shoves a piece of toast in each of our mouths." Well," James and I look at each other, confused. "HURRY UP YOU IDIOTS THE CAB IS OUTSIDE WAITING FOR YOU" We run outside and jump in the cab "where ya off to then?" the cab driver asks us "Train station" James said frantically. The cab driver starts to go as James looks at his watch and sighs. "at this rate we'll make it in time." I sigh as well. We high five and then wait in the car 'till we get there.

OK I will be uploading in about a hour or two so sit tight and thanks so much for reading,

Galilee~~