15

At the black family manor.

I walk into the room and sit down. "Hello Regulus. I have a mission for you." "Yes my lord." "I need you to go and infiltrate the order with Lucius. He will tell you the rest when you are to arrive." "Yes my lord." "You may go." "Thank you my lord." I turn around and walk out to find Lucius Malfoy waiting for me. "Quickly, we haven't the whole day." (Blah blah blah they go there kill a few people and come back with information.) "Here you go my lord, the information you asked of us." "Thank you Regulus, you may go back to Hogwarts." "Thank you my lord." I get back to Hogwarts at 6pm. I go into My dorm room and Barty is the only one still there. "Where are the others?" "At a party. You okay Reg?" "Yeah, its just kinda overwhelming." Barty beckoned me to come sit down. "What did they make you do." I lay down, my head on his lap, and started to tell him what happened. "Barty, he made me kill someone. I'm a murderer. I don't know what I'm going to do if he continuously makes this happen." "Lets go to dinner, I think you just need a nice calm meal and then we can talk more, okay." "Alright." We both get up and I get changed and go to dinner. Evan is already waiting for us with Cissa. "Hey guys." "Hey. Dinners about to start but apparently Dumbledore is gonna give a speech." "Lovely." Dumbledore goes over to the stand and a hush falls over the school. "There has been word of a death eater attack. The Death eaters murdered (INSERT NAME), (INSERT NAME), (INSERT NAME), and (INSERT NAME) the death eaters are suspected to be around 5th – 7th year students. We have no reason to suspect anybody who attends Hogwarts but they were said to be spotted at The Nobel House Of Black. So I just hope that you will all watch out while attending anywhere outside of Hogwarts." Barty grabs my hand soothingly. I look at him and he smiles. I smile back at him. While Narcissa looks at me. I mouth to her 'it was me' and she looks at me, shocked. She got up and walked over to the Gryffindor table, beckoning Me, Barty and Evan to come with her. We get to Gryffindor table and Remus looks at me, like he knows. He knows we are death eaters, but I don't think he know that it was me.

Remus POV

Im sitting beside him, he looks upset, distressed. He looks at me, scared, like I'm going to tell someone, like he knows what I'm thinking. Their all looking at me like they're all waiting for me to blurt something out. "Don't worry, your right. We are waiting for that, we know what your thinking. Just wait a few more minutes and I'll explain to you, and then you can go to sleep, you need it. The full moon is tomorrow." "You're a legiliment?" "You guessed it. Just do not tell my brother anything. He doesn't need more stress." "Okay." "Thank you, maybe ill buy you dog treats next time im in Hogsmeade, how does that sound." "Oh, ha ha." "I'm not joking. Beef or chicken?" I growled at him. "Excuse me? Remus Lupin, did you just growl at me." "I'll just do Beef then. You don't get a choice." Sucks for him that's my favourite. "Legiliment." "Dumbass." "Just eat."

Regulus. POV

(PANIC ATTACK, TAKING PILLS IN THIS PARAGRAPH.)

Beef dog treats, I need to remember that. Barty puts a portion of food on my plate. I look at him shocked. "You need to eat mate." "No I don't." "Yeah you do." "I can just take the pills I got from the muggle pharmacy." "Those aren't good for you." "I don't care Barts." "People die from those Reg, please." "Fine I'll eat a small amount." I end up eating a lot because Barty wont stop forcing me to eat. I get up to go and I leave the great hall. I get to the boys bathroom and begin to throw up. A lot. After a while I get up and flush the toilet and wash my face at the sink. I grab an orange cylinder out of my pocket and grab four pills and put them on a tissue and grab a bottle of small bottle of water from my pocket. I hear the door open, but nobody is there. I then continue and put the pills in my mouth and gulp down water. I then put the stuff back in my pocket. As I feel something brush against my foot, I step on it and I see James beside me looking shocked. I frantically look around as he just stands there, scared. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JAMES." "W-What were you just doing." "WHY WERE YOU SPYING ON ME" "Regulus what were you just doing. "JAMES IT DOESN'T MATTER." "Regulus, were you taking pills." "Just drop it, its not a big deal." "NO it is a big deal, it's a huge deal, PEOPLE DIE FROM DOING THOSE. ARE YOU TRYING TO." I couldn't look at him. He found out. He was just staring at me, waiting for me to say something. But I couldn't. I couldn't move. Nobody knows I do this but Barty, nobody else has ever found out. Shit, shit, shit. I collapse to the ground and begin to hyperventilate. After that a slowly begin to sob. James sits down next to me and tries to calm me down. "Hey, hey just breathe okay, just try and breathe." He put his hand on my chest and repeated, 'in, and out' a few times until I calmed down. James pulled me into a hug and began to comfort me more. We stayed with me in his arms and him playing with my hair for a while. I was actually, calm.