5

Mary POV

We all met at the astronomy tower. Regulus was wearing a white T-Shirt, black and white checkered jumper, black baggy trousers (sweatpants for Americans) and white and black scarf. Evan and Barty were matching with him, Pandora was wearing a lime green jumper, black leggings, and a lime green cap (baseball cap). i was wearing a pastel yellow skirt, black tights, white knitted jumper and a pompom beanie. Marlene and Dorcas were matching in black tights and white T-Shirts and black puffer jackets. "Okay," Regulus chimed in "If we're going to do this then we're going to have to do it right, so everyone listen up."

That's boring so I'm not going to say it.

TIME SKIP TO ARRIVING AT THE BUS STOP

"Alright, has everyone got their money?" we all nodded back to Pandora as the bus came. First to get on was me, then Marlene, then Evan, then Dorcas, then Regulus, then Barty, then Pandora. The bus was surprisingly empty. We all sat at the back of the bus and got off at 'Bagely walk' and walked over to a bench. We just sat and talked to each other for a while. We ended up talking for about 2 hours and then walked around London for about 10 minutes until we found an ice cream parlour and went inside. We all got ice cream with the little money we had left. "Who knew muggle ice cream was so bloody good." Regulus yelled. "Uh I did dummy I'm the one who said we should get ice cream." "It was a rhetorical question." "I don't care. I'm still gonna answer."

TIME SKIP TO BACK AT HOGWARTS.

REGULUS POV

"Okay but if we get caught in here were gonna get in trouble. What if the first years snitch, this is the common room you know." "I know" Mary answered. "You need to stop being so paranoid about getting a detention. Its just tiding up a classroom. We wont tell on you or anything." "I know. Its just annoying." "Okay would you rather do something fun or something spicy? Everyone voted but it was even, I didn't vote. "Why not do a coin toss. I have like 10 pence left." "Okay then. Heads for fun, tails for spicy." We flipped the coin and it landed tails. "OH why not add the Marauders?" Pandora squealed, "Sure, I mean, if nobody minds." Nobody really had a problem with it. Barty leaned closer to me. "Are you sure your up for this Reg?" Yeah I'm sure, didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?" "No you said no to Reggie, not Reg." "Don't be such a smartass, but I guess your right." "I told you." Just as he says that. They walk through the door. "On second thought. I am not ready for this."