C1.7

Chapter 1 .7

When he woke up punctually at 5am, Zhou Yun Sheng habitually hugged the warm body beside him. The man's hair was very messy, his profound and handsome facial features revealed a lazy look of satisfaction after rolling in the bed. His eyes, which always flickered with a dangerous light, were tightly closed at the moment, enticing Zhou Yun Sheng to lean over to kiss.

As a system-controlled villain that happened to be purely gay, Zhou Yun Sheng's past life was very awful. He would always be forced to 'fall in love' with someone, even initiating the most intimate contact. Whenever this happened, the system would automatically control his body. Many times, when he sobered up, he'd find a heroine either cursing him, or threatening to commit suicide, or perhaps intending to die with him. Ironically, even more than the other person, he was the one who actually wanted to curse, threaten to commit suicide, and take everyone along with him in death.

Unable to beat looking back at his past, Zhou Yun Sheng pinched the man's sexy and heroic jaw, giving him a deep kiss.

Du Xu Lang had already awakened the moment his lover opened his eyes. But he knew that his lover had a habit, whenever he got up before him, he'd stare at him for a long time, then give him a deeply emotional kiss. His lover's appearance was handsome and gentle, his mouth always had a slight smile, but when you really got to know him, you'd find that he had a very strong character.

This led to their love usually being like a battle for control, passionate, fanatical, satisfying, once he tasted it, he couldn't get enough.

He smirked, and cupped his lover's cheeks to return the kiss ...... he treated this relationship with unprecedented seriousness, but at first, he never thought about the topic of how long the relationship would last. But with the passage of time, his lover's facial features matured, gradually blossoming a dazzling radiance, attracting his thoughts to linger on him for long periods of time. He suddenly found himself thinking that he should do something to capture him forever, frankly possessing him.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't know Du Xu Lang's thoughts, he just felt that the other man was particularly excited today, playing around in bed for more than two hours before he was willing to stop. Fortunately, his body's data was improved, otherwise his waist would break.

They took a bath together, and was preparing to call for takeaway, when the phone rang. Zhou Yun Sheng looked at the caller ID, his brow couldn't help but rise slightly, the caller was Zhou Wenang.

"Okay, I'll head back right away." After silently listening to the phone call, he threw away the phone and began packing his bags.

"What's the matter?" Du Xu Lang felt that his lover's expression was somewhat wrong.

"Zhou Hao is dying, they asked me to come back." Zhou Yun Sheng replied without lifting his head, but his face completely lacked the sorrow of losing a loved one, rather, it held anticipation and mischievousness. He glanced at the AI on his wrist. The progress bar in the upper left corner had rose to 50% when he founded Noah Universal, but hadn't changed since then.

But Zhou Hao's death was the starting point of the original owner's tragic life, he could only completely disrupt the world's development course by destroying this event.

He stretched out his tongue to lick at his lips. Zhou Yun Sheng suddenly felt a difficult to suppress excitement.

———————–

The two packed up their bags, booked tickets, and arrived at the Zhou residence that evening.

"Big Brother, you're back!" Zhou Wenang briskly walked up to greet him, tightly embracing the brother he hadn't seem in many years. His eyes were flushed, tears flickering, seemingly very excited. If Du Xu Lang hadn't investigated the other man, he would've been cheated by his superb acting.