C2.3

Chapter 2.3

When looking at Zhou Yun Sheng, Ning Wang Shu's whole body was stiff, ready to use his short legs to escape any time. But the other party was very careful to avoid him, just picking up the palette and brushes by his side, then turning around to paint, no other action. Ning Wang Shu was quietly relieved, he shuffled to Zhou Yun Sheng's side, turning up his small head to look at the canvas with gleaming eyes.

Zhou Yun Sheng had completely lost sight of the little thing at his feet. He'd completely inherited Wei Xi Yan's fanatical love of painting, his brush constantly moving.

Wei Xi Yan was an expert in modern style, direct painting, which was drawing an outline directly on the canvas, then slowly coloring it. But Zhou Yun Sheng was an expert in the more ancient transparent painting technique, which was multi-level depiction without adding white, but only using paint diluted by a medium. The next layer of paint must be added after the previous layer has dried. It can be said that before he even starts, his mind has already completed the whole painting.

Because each layer of color was thinner, the lower layer of color could be faintly revealed, blending into subtle hues with the upper layer of color. So, this painting method required more sophisticated skills and an even more accurate grasp and judgment of coloration harmony.

Wei Xi Yan's painting used a large area of​​warm hues, and was already completely dry. Zhou Yun Sheng added blue, purple and green, so that the warm hues gradually became cold, and lastly used a resin to glaze, making it appear that there were layers upon layers of gray.

After about half an hour, the original scene of a brocade-like garden of dazzling blossoming flowers had become a forest immersed in starlight. The twinkling stars filing the sky gave out a weak light, it seemed like as long as you reached out, you would be able to pick them with your fingers. Placed there, it didn't look like a painting, rather, it was the entrance to another world, beautifully real, yet beautifully illusory.

Zhou Yun Sheng backed up a few steps, sizing up his handy work, when a faint exclamation of wonder entered his ears. At this, he pulled his mind away from the painting and looked down at the little guy by his feet.

The day became night, sunshine became starlight, the garden became a forest, even if Ning Wang Shu was still too small to know what was aesthetic, he was overwhelmed by his Xiao Shu's superb painting techniques.

Realizing that he had disturbed his Xiao Shu, Ning Wang Shu quickly covered his mouth with little chubby hands, big eyes full of panic.

Zhou Yun Sheng merely glanced at him, then turned back, continuing to size up the painting. He picked up the brush to make minor adjustments.

Ning Wang Shu was relieved, seeing that his Xiao Shu didn't plan to drive him out, his courage slowly grew, and his small hands explored the brushes on the small stool. Reach out and pull back, reach out and pull back, after struggling for a long time, he finally took a brush in his hand.

There were a few pieces of white cloth spread on the ground, along with an oil barrel for cleaning the brushes. Ning Wang Shu quickly dipped the brush in a little poppy oil, squatting on the ground, he began smearing paint on the white cloth. He tried to draw a few stars, but found that the painting didn't shine like his Xiao Shu's. With a serious face, he tried to paint the sun ... ...

He was playing happily, not noticing that Zhou Yun Sheng had already completed the final modifications, and was bent over staring at him.

"No, you can't play with this." The young man's voice was pleasant like a trickle of water, but the strength that took away the painting brush wasn't weak.