C8.8 & C8.9

Chapter 8.8 & 8.9

Back at the villa, the living room's display showed the contestants' challenge scores. Romeo 10 points, Ivana 9 points, Emily 9 points, and Hayden had only seven points, a point higher than the second to last player.

If the shoot doesn't go well tomorrow, he would fall into a very dangerous situation. And he was already on Gustav's shit list, he couldn't unfairly go after Romeo in the future.

Thinking of this, he felt extremely depressed, he fiercely pushed away his girlfriend who was trying to comfort him and turned upstairs. Emily shrugged at the camera, her expression was very aggrieved, but her heart was happy with Hayden's headstrong behavior. Yes, be harsh to me, so I can break up with you without backlash, you bastard!

Ivana and Zhou Yun Sheng were being completely isolated by the other contestants, but they didn't care, they took a shower and went down to start dinner. Yes, on this program, in order to display the players' personality and how they interacted with each other, they had to cook their three meals a day by themselves, the staff was only responsible for purchasing ingredients.

These young people didn't know how to cook, they usually just ordered fast food. Just a few days ago, they almost burnt down the kitchen. They finally got used to cooking, but they could only make simple vegetable salads, toast and so on.

In order to keep up his body, Romeo ate very simply, three tomatoes a day, two apples, plus a glass of milk. Now that Zhou Yun Sheng was here, he naturally would not ill-treat his body.

"Ivana, do you want some grub?" No one was in the kitchen, they'd taken some fruit, toast, milk and left, no one wanted to touch the stove.

"Can you cook?" Ivana was surprised.

"Yes, my parents died early and I borrowed my Aunt's house. She has four children of her own, and was usually too busy at work, so I was basically in charge of housework." Zhou Yun Sheng took out two steaks and casually opened.

Ivana showed a sad expression, but she didn't know how to comfort, even the cameraman couldn't help but feel distressed for him. He was now very fond of the child, and always faithfully followed his every move.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't feel anything. He put on an apron, put the steak on the cutting board and picked up a knife, chopped, then put it in a handmade sauce to marinate for twenty minutes. He was busy in those twenty minutes, washing and chopping all kinds of vegetables and fruits, and stirring in salad dressing.

"You try." The young man carried a purple cabbage leaf and lifted it to Ivana's mouth. His milky white fingers looked more delicious than the food.

Ivana swallowed, then lamented that Romeo wasn't a woman in her heart.

After Ivana, he looked at the cameraman, "Fancy a taste?"

The cameraman regretfully shook his head. He was unable to eat at work, otherwise, he would be fired.

Zhou Yun Sheng understood and helped him put aside a small bowl so he could eat after work. After he finished the salad, the steak was ready, he poured olive oil in the pan, heat it up and placed the steak in. When it was right, he poured in red wine, the pot flared up in fire and made a loud popping sound.

Ivana and the cameraman were shocked and almost fell over in fright. Zhou Yun Sheng gave them a hearty smile, his blue eyes sparkling.

The cameraman quickly grabbed the camera and recorded his beautiful smile. There was a saying, it takes time to really know a person. Before, Romeo gave everyone a bad impression, but after cutting open his tough self-protecting shell, the audience found that his heart was pure and transparent.