C4.6

Chapter: 4.6

Due to Zhou Yun Sheng's excellent state, the ad only took a day to complete filming. Orlando was personally responsible for editing. When he walked out of the studio, his face was very flushed, his eyes in a trance, like he just drank a bottle of strong wine.

"Boss, this is a sample, take a look first. I have a feeling that this perfume will be really popular in C Country, no, in the world. I don't plan to refilm for the European commercials, I'll just use this."

"You can go about your business, I'll watch it later." Cao Mo Kun was thumbing through a document, not even lifting his head.

Orlando had originally wanted to appreciate his amazed expression, seeing him look completely indifferent, he had no choice but to leave in disappointment.

After the man left, Cao Mo Kun immediately got up and locked his office door, took off his coat, and loosened his tie. He poured himself a glass of red wine, and inserted the disc into the computer.

A female singer's ambiguous tune slowly flowed out:

Close your eyes

Have no fear

The monster's gone

He's on the run and your mommy's here

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful boy

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful boy

Before you go to sleep

Say a little prayer

Every day in every way, it's getting better and better

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful boy

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful boy

...

(John Lennon's Beautiful Boy. The story mentions a female voice, so a cover's probably playing)

Cao Mo Kun's nonchalant expression gradually became more focused and passionate.

When he was in the studio, he was sitting to the side, so his view was limited, but this commercial was taken from an overhead view, the visual effect the switched perspective brought out was shocking.

The young man's eyes were misty, cheeks flushed red, because he was drunk, his lips were somewhat dry. He frowned in discomfort, then stuck out the tip of his tongue to lick at it, and the dryness turned tender and plump. But this completely couldn't solve his thirst, so he grabbed a few petals and squeezed, sucking on the bright red flower juice. When he ate his fill, he gave a satisfied sigh, and suddenly spit out a 'sweet and fragrant'. Then he randomly wiped the flower juice on his fair chest.

He was the most beautiful existence to the eyes, even the colorful petals paled in comparison to his brilliance.

In the series of 'Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Boy', the words brimming with deep love, he slowly closed his eyes, a teardrop hanging on his curled, thick eyelashes, falling asleep, serene.

The screen gradually blurred, glittering golden Gothic font surfaced on the screen – Extravagant, the taste of magic.

The whole commercial didn't have a single shot related to the perfume, but it could make people smell the aroma of rot, the smell of a flower bloomed to the end of its life, it was a fascinating ad.

Cao Mo Kun had put his glass of wine to the side earlier, staring fixatedly at the screen. 60 seconds was the longest allowed advertising time, but he felt it was too short. In only a blink of an eye, the young boy, full of devilish charm, disappeared.