C10.7

Chapter 10.7

Zhou Yun Sheng was sprawled on the bed, holding two puppets in his hands, making very different voices with his mouth and talking to himself.

"Come here, my child."

"Father God, are you calling me?" The tone had an excited pitch.

Loving laughter, "Who wouldn't call you? Who kneels in front of my statue every day praying? Who swore to devote everything to me? Who said they loved me more than anyone else loves me?"

"It's me, it's me, that's all the things I said! Father, you can hear me?"

"Of course, I've been watching you my child. Come here, come into my arms, I want to hug you tightly."

The small puppet went into the big puppet's arms and Zhou Yun Sheng had on a silly smile.

In the Ninth Heaven above, the God of Light was sitting in front of the water mirror, because of that desirous smile, the exquisite wine in his hand splashed a little bit. Immediately, a god kneeled before his seat to wipe it clean, but he waved them back. This was the happiest time of his day, he didn't like being disturbed.

Zhou Yun Sheng played with the two puppets for a while, then his shy expression suddenly grew cold. He threw the two of puppets away, then walked to the mirror and sneered, "Well? Have you had enough fun today? Then obediently squat in the corner, don't interfere with my business!" He could only use these puppets to satisfy his delusions, how sad!

Brainless Sheng hid in the subconscious, crying big plops of tears. But today was Boel and the Second Prince's coronation ceremony, in order for it to go well, he had to let Rational Sheng control his body, otherwise, Brainless Sheng would likely cause a scene, offending all the people in Sagya Kingdom, including the Church. Then Joshua's fate would be worse than it was originally, and without the A-Class world's energy from completing this task, Zhou Yun Sheng's schizophrenia would be very difficult to cure.

In short, the consequences were serious.
Seeing this scene, the Light God sighed regretfully. His Little Believer does this routine every morning, he'll play in pleasure for a while, then he would stand in front of the mirror and scold himself, repeatedly admonishing his mirror self that the Light God would never fall in love with him, don't dream.

He really had too low a self-esteem, but his little tangled expressions looked so cute, perhaps he should go to him earlier, so he could always live in peace of mind and happiness forever. The Light God anticipated seeing his lively expression, his mouth rose in a gentle smile.

Zhou Yun Sheng put on a grand and gorgeous priest robe, combed his hair into a long braid, and tied it with a golden ribbon. He looked at himself in the mirror, made sure that his elegance would not lose to Boel's, and walked toward the door. Although he wouldn't make a scene like Brainless Sheng, he could still grab a little of Boel's thunder.

When the door closed behind him, his calm expression slowly turned into a hesitant struggle, after a moment, he quietly sighed, then walked back into the room and picked up the two thrown puppets, wiped the dust off them cherishingly, then placed them back in their original location.

Boel only wore a simple white robe, his waist was tied with a colorful belt. He didn't need to be dressed up because during the coronation ceremony, His Holiness the Pope would personally put a red gold-rimmed robe on him that only the Bishop could wear, then the King would put a heavy gold crown on his head.

He would stand on the high altar, overlooking the people of Gagor, and during their warm cheers, he would light up the pigeon-egg sized light stone on the ring on his index finger, and illuminate the entire Sagya Kingdom with the Father's glory.