C11.3

Chapter 11.3

At the beginning of September, Chelman's entrance examination began, because an Omega appeared in this session of candidates, the recruitment results were drawing all of society's attention.

As everyone knew, Chelman's entrance exam was a total of three tests, and the requirements were extremely strict, only the elite among thousands could be in the final selection of candidates.

The first test was the spiritual power and physical test, you only needed to reach B + in the two to pass.

The second test was a written test, which included military command, defense co-ordination, weaponry, Zerg 101, astronomy, spaceship science, mech piloting, mechanics, chemistry, physics, geography and so on, a total of twenty subjects, and each subject needed 85 points or more (out of 100) to pass.

The third test was outdoor survival. The school would randomly drop candidates on a Zerg infested remote minor planet, asking them to survive for 15 days using only basic weapons and equipment.

The first two exams seemed to have a very high threshold, but there was no danger, the last test however, was a matter of life and death. In those 15 days, the candidates must kill as many Zerg as possible and find the final rendezvous point. The school would give a helper button to each candidate, so whenever they met lethal danger they could press it and a teacher would immediately come to the rescue. Of course, this action was considered an automatic forfeit.

Rescue meant forfeit, and a rescue request could be delayed by unpredictable situations, so there were candidate fatalities almost every year, even the all-powerful Alpha were no exception.

As a result, although Chelman didn't prohibit Omega enrollment, since its establishment to the present, nearly 700 years, an Omega candidate had never appeared, Cecil was the first.

All sectors of society were concerned about Cecil's examination. The vast majority of people believed that he would be brought down in the first test, an Omega was very unlikely to have a B+ physique.

But unfortunately, everyone guessed wrong this time, Cecil smoothly passed the test, he even suppressed his spiritual power to S level, and physical level to B+. There was an outdoor survival examination later, if he caused everyone to go into high alert now, there would be too many people to count aiming for his life before the exam. He was not afraid of a challenge, but a little less trouble was naturally best.

Osborne waited outside the test room, caught sight of the boy walking out, brushing up his hair, a slight smile lighting up the corner of his mouth, and found it difficult to look away. In only a few days, the boy seemed to have become even more dazzling, like a small sun.

Osborne stiffly walked over and asked, "Did you pass?"

"Yes, after taking out my gland, my physique has greatly improved, I just met the standard." Zhou Yun Sheng glanced at him.

That indifferent and unconcerned gaze made Osborne's chest feel stuffy. He nodded, his tone very serious, "The third test is not a joke, you have to think this through."

"I know, I did sign the life and death form after all." Zhou Yun Sheng waved his hand, unconcerned.

Osborne frowned, his expression became more and more chilled. He opened his mouth, then suddenly realized that he was simply not qualified to interfere with any of the boy's decisions. Although he only knew him for a few days, he felt an inexplicable intuition, the boy was very stubborn, once he wanted to do something, even the destruction of the world wouldn't stop him from achieving his goal.

His character was as sharp as his appearance.

Because of this intuition, Osborne had to give up his desire to persuade the teenager. He stood in place and watched him walk away, his heart felt empty.