C14.4

Chapter 14.4

Xue Zi Xuan found that the boy was a rare musical genius, he only spent a day to learn to read the staff, and although his fingering was only a simple imitation of himself and Xue Jing Yi's at first, after two weeks, he had his own strong personal style.

Like himself, he was born for music, which gave Xue Zi Xuan great pleasure in the process of teaching him. Every Thursday, Xue Zi Xuan had to teach classes at the capital's Music Academy, he used to enjoy this, but now it was a waste of time. Although there was no shortage of talented students, compared to the boy, they seemed so mediocre. He already had the best, why should he want defective products?

For that class, he sacrificed a morning of accompanying the boy during practice, which made him feel somewhat agitated.

"Class is over." Finally finished with his last music theory lecture, he refused the students' questions and rushed towards the parking lot.

At the same time, Zhou Yun Sheng was practicing in the piano room. Xue Zi Xuan had very strict requirements of him, practice at six o'clock every morning, twelve o'clock rest, two o'clock afternoon practice, seven o'clock stop, almost no free time. If you replaced him with the newly reincarnated him, he would've already flipped out, but the current him was very passionate about music, so he didn't find it dull or tough.

Xue Jing Yi thought that because of the boy's lively temper, he wouldn't be able to sit still and would soon give up the piano. If he ever said 'I don't want to learn', or 'the piano is boring', etc., her brother would hate him. But the reality had her disappointed, the boy not only persevered, he progressed every day, and he devoted all his love of music into the increasingly purer piano sounds, making the people listening to it feel relaxed and happy.

Her brother initially looked at him with burning eyes, but now they were obsessed, making Xue Jing Yi feel more and more uneasy. Even if her body felt very uncomfortable, she insisted on guarding the piano room every day.

Zhou Yun Sheng finished playing a song, then glanced at the girl sitting in a trance by the window, his clear and melodious voice held a smile, "Jing Yi, don't you feel very bored? How about we play a four handed song?"

"No..." Xue Jing Yi refused absent-mindedly, noticed Xue Zi Xuan's car approaching from the distance, then nodded, "Okay, which song?" She wanted her brother to look at her, to not pay any attention to others.

"What do you want to play?" Zhou Yun Sheng looked through the music sheets.

"'Sailor'." Xue Jing Yi sat in front of the piano with the nurse's help, then turned the score to page 85. She and her brother had played this song for their first cooperation, drunk sailors were shouting outside a tavern, laughing, catcalling the passing well-dressed women, the atmosphere ranged from lively to crazy. Finally, the sailors drunkenly fall asleep against the foot of a wall, the melody also slowly coming to an end.

The rhythm of the whole song went from fast to very fast, then it slowly grew soothing. Although the difficulty was not high, there was a need to invest 100% enthusiasm to express the feeling of drunken revelry.

Zhou Yun Sheng knew that Xue Jing Yi would certainly choose this one, in fact, he'd dug a pit to watch her jump inside. When she'd played together with Xue Zi Xuan, because her heart had ulterior affections, she'd boldly released the joy of being close to her sweetheart through the music. Because of this love and happiness, she'd seemed drunk even without drinking, like those eager to seek pleasure, drunken sailors.

This made her music have unparalleled appeal.

Xue Zi Xuan once said, Xue Jing Yi's best sound was when she played 'Sailor'. She was trying to regain Xue Zi Xuan's attention, but Zhou Yun Sheng didn't want her to. He loved games full of contradictions and conflicts, and preferred to push his enemies towards desperation, to enjoy their desperately struggling expression.