C4.1 Slapping the Pretending to be Poor Rich Second Generation

Chapter 4.1 Slapping the Pretending to be Poor Rich Second Generation

Zhou Yun Sheng and the Tian Qi Emperor stayed together for a lifetime, but they never had a red face. Before the Tian Qi Emperor's death, he'd firmly pulled his hand, desiring to take him with him, his eyes full of crazy love was touching.

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't hesitate to agree, after seeing his instantly brighter eyes, he deeply felt that he'd made the correct decision.

Back in the XingHai space, he stood in the stars to absorb the world's power, but he sensed that half of the power of the whirlpool had been extracted, he couldn't detect where it had flowed to.

How was this possible? Could it be the Lord God?

He frowned and soon rejected this idea. If the Lord God could plunder his power, it would've already discovered his existence and was sure to think of ways to kill him. But now had no signs of movement, it was obviously not the Lord God.

So, who could it be?

An idea faintly emerged, but he didn't dare ponder on it. He feared that the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment.

——————–

After absorbing the power, he fell into a deep sleep. When he woke up again, he was sitting in a bright classroom, a loud sound of reading in his surroundings. He glanced at the English book in his hand and immediately found the part that was being read aloud. While following the crowd, he quickly scanned the contents of the AI.

After visiting many Stallion Upgrade Style worlds, he'd finally entered a BL world.

This body was named Lin ChengZe, his parents were dead, leaving him hundreds of thousands in bank savings and an apartment. The original owner could've relied on this money to study until university, then look for a job, living a smooth and steady life. But he happened to be a very vain person, he had serious money worship. When his parents were alive, he wore brand-named clothes and watches, but after his parents died, his lack of self-control intensified.

Hundreds of thousands in savings was soon squandered by him, leaving nothing left. Having no alternatives, his thoughts went awry.

He was gay and had a strong sense for the same kind. He found out that a rich second generation in his class was also gay, so he deliberately seduced him. That boy was very promiscuous, he originally wanted to play with him, then get rid of him with some money. How could he expect to overhear Lin ChengZe chatting with a close friend in the bathroom, saying that he just wanted him for his money, and also saying that he had 'more money than sense', etc.

The rich second generation felt humiliated. He wanted to rush in and teach him a lesson, but was stopped by a meddlesome friend. They said that it would be better to play with Lin ChengZe, then throw him away, letting him regret his actions and lose all face.

The rich second generation thought it was a good idea, so he pretended to be bankrupt and looked to Lin ChengZe for refuge, while also intentionally introducing Lin ChengZe to his wealthy friends.

Lin ChengZe unknowingly stepped into his trap. Although he didn't break up with the rich second generation, he secretly began seducing his friends, and was played with and passed around, photographed in many unsightly situations.

If that was the end, then that would've been okay, but in the process, the rich second generation unexpectedly fell deeply in love with Lin ChengZe's best friend. When they were discovered by Lin ChengZe, the rich second generation bluntly laid his cards on the table, exposing that everything was a scam.