C12.10

Chapter 12.10

"They actually destroyed the Kunlun mirror?" The stunning woman asked, dumbstruck with alarm.

But it was an ancient magical tool, unless the great ancient gods descended, who would have the ability to destroy it? Zong Yi's strength had far exceeded her estimation. She sent out her spiritual awareness to check Song Yufei's body and found that his internal organs had been thrown into disorder, and his Yuanying had suffered heavy damage, she sighed, "These medicinal pills are useless, we need to find a Nirvana Pill, a Recover Spirit Pill could also work."

She checked the medicine inventory in the loft and found that she only had enough to refine a Recover Spirit Pill, the Nirvana Pill was missing a few very rare and precious spiritual herbs, she said, "Go out and find these spiritual herbs, or your cultivation base will forever stay in Yuanying Qi. I was being thoughtless at that time, I shouldn't have made you give the Kunlun mirror to Fang Xinghai. If it was someone else, you wouldn't have been robbed."

Also, because she was afraid of Zong Yi, she had subconsciously always wanted the master and disciple to be killed off, but she hadn't expected the two's means to be so extraordinary, one could escape a siege of cultivators wanting to kill him, one could destroy an ancient magical tool in one shot.

Song Yufei had secret feelings for the woman buried in his heart, he quickly comforted, "It wasn't your fault, you never thought that Grand Elder would have the power to destroy the magic artifact." If he hadn't been so trusting of the magic artifact's power, he wouldn't have refined it into his life-bonded magic tool.

With the magic artifact protecting him, he should've been walking freely across Grand Heaven World.

What kind of monster was Grand Elder? He obviously had Dasheng Qi cultivation base, but it seemed as if even heaven wasn't worthy in his eyes.

Song Yufei disguised himself and left for the Treasure Pavilion to buy the spiritual herbs. The woman entered meditation to cultivate, but didn't notice the small black light sword hanging above her head.

At the Treasure Pavilion, Song Yufei took out a few not very eye-catching, but still very valuable spirit gems, intending to exchange them for the spiritual herbs. The druggist didn't dare slack off, he picked up the treasures and carefully looked them over. But at this time, the small black sword hanging above the woman's head finally moved, instantly slicing through the center of the women's Zifu, crushing her residual one immortal soul and one mortal soul.

There wasn't even enough time for the woman to scream before she dissipated into smoke and dust, then the prohibitions relying on her spiritual energy for support became useless. The jade pendant began pouring out the unique divine flavor of an ancient artifact, stunning the druggist. He stared intently, quickly understanding that this item was equally matched in brilliance with the Kunlun mirror.

"There's a priceless treasure here!"

"Where is it?"

"The second floor of the Spiritual Herb Pavilion!"

The cultivators with the ability to trade in the Treasure Pavilion were not ordinary, they didn't hesitate at the smell of a magic artifact, rushing into the Spiritual Herb Pavilion one after another.

Song Yufei completely didn't understand how this misfortune occurred, in only one breath, his jade pendant became exposed, and the stunning woman had silently retreated. He didn't dare act carelessly, he took out a Speed Talisman and rushed away from the Treasure Pavilion. If he didn't quickly escape, he would have a lot of explaining to do today.

The druggist was a Huashen Qi master, but he didn't obstruct him. The majority of the treasures coming into the Treasure Pavilion were ill-gotten, so naturally, killing a person for their treasure wasn't a taboo, however, it was against the rules to kill within the Treasure Pavilion's boundaries. Instead, he set down a Tracking Talisman, so it wouldn't be too late to chase when this person fled outside.