C8.4

Chapter 8.4

After the photo shoot, the players returned to the villa with haggard faces. There was only four bathrooms, but fifteen people to use them. There would naturally be disputes, but no matter how they disputed, Romeo was always excluded to the last spot.

The worst offenders were Hayden and Emily, the two used the bathroom together and only came out after nearly two hours, their expression's very satisfied. The other players also followed their example, they soaked for however long they wanted, completely ignoring the feelings of the other people. So, when it was finally Zhou Yun Sheng's turn, it was already eleven o'clock, and the program group's set water off time was in 10 minutes.

Zhou Yun Sheng hurriedly bathed, then he drilled into his quilt with damp hair. But he couldn't sleep with Hayden and Emily's lovemaking sounds coming out of the next room. The two rolled around in the sheets, regardless of the cameramen and the other players' reactions.

The two male players in Zhou Yun Sheng's room listened in and made dirty jokes, then they started grading the female player's looks. Zhou Yun Sheng tossed and turned, and he finally couldn't help but pound the walls in anger.

The other end seemed to sense who the protest was coming from, so they not only continued, they were even more intense, hitting the walls with the bed-post, bang bang. How annoying.

Zhou Yun Sheng pushed back his hair and walked out of the room. He went to the first floor kitchen, took a bottle of mineral water out from the refrigerator, and offed to his cameraman, "Do you want one?"

The cameraman silently shook his head.

He unscrewed the cap and drank, the cold liquid cooled out his inner fury and made his blue eyes as quiet as the sea. He leaned against the fridge for a while, glanced at the clock- lights out was still half an hour away- and slowly walked toward the diary room.

The so-called diary room was a room to let the players express their feelings in a private place, the video version of a diary. In post-production, the editor would gather these feelings from the diary and insert them into the show at strategic places.

Zhou Yun Sheng went inside, sat in a chair and stayed silent for a moment, his big peach eyes were bright with tears. His expression were dazed, his still damp hair stuck to his forehead and cheeks, making him look like a small, sad animal.

If he doesn't speak, he is cuter than an angel. The cameraman exclaimed in his heart.

All the cameras in the villa were connected to monitors in the staff room, and by watching the screen, they could quickly grasp the dynamics of all the players and keep track of interesting clips, cut the boring fragments and make a great episode. Although this program was a pre-recorded program, in order to give it a live recording feel, the production team would edit quickly, and keep track of large chunks of recordings for broadcast, so each episode could be called a race against time.

In the process, they only needed to show a sample to the producer, they didn't need the three hosts to moderate. In the final analysis, the three judges were just actors they'd invited to host the show, but they also played a supporting role, overseeing all the contestant's performances.

The production team was currently in their busiest time, gathering highlights of today's shooting. So, when Zhou Yun Sheng walked into the diary-room, the staff leader immediately found him and had a premonition that there would be a very wonderful inner monologue.

What was the undisguised purpose of the diary? Of course, it was to complain. At present, each player had slandered other players in the diary room, except for Romeo. The child behaved like a shit-talker, but in fact, he was a little eccentric and withdrawn, and was very unwilling to be alone with the camera.