prologue

Footsteps echoed through the room , A handsome man around 30 was walking towards the  large cupboard of his room while humming a song in his deep voice . "Hume tumse pyaar kitna , yeh hum nahi jante , magaar ji nehi sakhte tumhare binaaaa "(I  don't know how much I love you , all I know is I just can't leave without you ). He stopped infront of the cupboard with a glint of anger in his eyes , slight smirk at the corner of his lips . He opened the cupboard with a loud thud only to see a petite figure flinching because of the sudden blast  . His dark eyes met her teary ones and all his anger vanished into the air . He looked at the girl in front of him who was shivering under his intense gaze . She  didn't looked more than 17. He bowed down infront of the girl  to match her level and moved close to her ears and spoke in a husky tone "Why is my angel playing hide and seek with me ? " The girl didn't replied to his question and looked down instead to avoid his constant gaze on her . He put his finger on her chin and raise her head to look at her innocent doe eyes which was filled with tears . " ple ...please let me go ...  I haven't done any....anything wrong with you then why are doi ...doing this with me , I wants t..to go home , please lea.. leave me. " the girl spoke with a broken voice . He looked at her  with his unfathomable eyes , and in a swift moved dangerously close to her face " your voice is like honey " he said and started laughing maniacally.  His  voice echoed through the entire room making the girl tremble with fear . " never , the moment I laid my eyes on you , you became mine , and I will never let you go away from me " he spoke making the girl cry on her fate .

Recarniated as the devil King's obsessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें