Chapter3

Juhi's p.o.v

I was standing infront of the palace with widened eyes, it looked so elegant and beautiful, Seeing the palace from this close and have always been my dream , but don't know why this palace was really scaring me alot today , I was feeling suffocated even standing infront of it . "Haven't visiting the palace was always my dream , now that my dream is turning into reality then why am I feeling so nervous and scared?" I asked to myself . .. I was lost in my own world but had to come back when my mom started dragging me inside the palace with her.

."why are you standing like a frozen statue juhi ? Come, We are already late for the feast " said mom still dragging me .

Once entering my jaw dropped looking at the beautiful royal palace from inside . The entire village and the vips were present there , people were chatting among themselves in small groups . I moved my curious eyes across the hall to look for His Majesty, well I have never seen him before , he rarely shows up in public, I have always wondered how does he actually looks . While thinking about his Majesty , I started to feel a bit weird when I felt a pair of eyes staring at me , All of a sudden this palace felt like a cage to me and I felt like gasping for air . I walked towards my mom and told her softly "I need some fresh air , hence, I am going to the garden" and left from there . Upon entering the garden again I was shocked this garden looked like a fairyland , with fresh looking grasees , beautiful flowers and trees and few marble statues for decoration. I got lost in its beauty and started walking towards the marble statue, while I was busy admiring the statue , I didn't notice a curved stone placed at the ground , I stumbled on my steps and was about to fall . I close my eyes waiting for the impact between the ground and me but to my surprise I felt nothing ,instead I felt a pair of rough arms wrapped around my waist , I grabbed his collar to stop myself from falling. I could feel his breath fanning my face . Hesitantly, I opened my eyes to be mesmerised by seeing the beautiful dark chocolate brown pairs of eyes infront of me . Honestly, I could look at those whole day without getting bored, I started scanning his features deeply . My eyes landed on those soft ,pink lips of his . Suddenly an urge to touch them came into my mind . I raised my hands to touch his lips but stopped upon realising our standing position, abruptly ,I moved away from his grip around my waist . The man standing infront of me was the definition of charm though he looked like he was in his 30s still he's gorgeous , but for some reason he looked familiar, I have seen him somewhere before , but can't remember where and when.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt his intense gaze upon me .
He started scanning me from head to toe making me feel uncomfortable.I felt like he was staring at my soul . I just couldn't take the looks he was giving so I decided to leave the garden ." Thank you for saving me from falling! "I said genuinely and turned to leave but stopped on my track when I felt his hand on my arms , he slowly started coming towards me and stopped behind me . My back was touching his front I could feel his breath falling on my ears , my heat started beating fastly ,due to the closeness between us . He bent down to my level and spoke "such a beautiful little girl like you shouldn't be roaming around here like this , someone may cast an evil eye on you ". He spoke making shiver run down through my spine , his voice ,it was so deep and scary ! With that he left my arms and went away from there making me realise my breath which I was holding on . He was so handsome yet so scary. I was about to leave from the garden but stopped abruptly when reality hit me , hiss voicee! It was exactly the same voice of that guy, from my dream who slashed my throat with his knife . And then I remembered where have I seen him before. I have seen him in my dream , he was that same guy who killed me . That's why I was wondering that ,why did he looked so familiar to me . Fear started building inside me thinking about that guy , what ìf he really kills me! and what did that dream I saw meant .I have to stay away from this guy , Something about him feels disturbing to me .

Arjun's Pov

I was looking here and there in the hallroom searching for my angel , but she seemed nowhere to be here . Anger rushed through me thinking she didn't come to the feast. I gritted my teeths thinking how dare she to disobey my order ." Doesn't she knows that the king has ordered everyone to be present in the feast ?"
I asked to myself. I waited in the hall a few more minutes for her to arrive but she still didn't came. I was feeling frustrated and top of that the guests present at the feast started making me annoyed by coming and congratulating me on my 30th birthday. I wanted to kill everyone right now , like dude fuck off can't you see I am waiting for someone precious?why do you all have to annoy me ?
I thought in my mind and left the hall and walked towards the garden to relax my mind and heart which were going crazy to see and feel her . Once entering the garden my eyes widened and my heart beat started to rise seeing her there, "my angel " left from my mouth . I started taking slow steps towards her and stopped 1 hand away from her and observed her movements. She was looking at the statue with dreamy eyes and started walking towards it but oohh my devil, she's so clumsy , she tripped on a stone and was about to fall but I pulled her towards me by her waist . Goosebumps raised on my body when my hands came in contact with her soft ,butter like smooth skin . Her hands landed on my collar ,she gripped on them tightly and closed her eyes out of fear . I will never let anything happen to her until I am alive . My eyes landed on her cute face which had fear written all over it , then my eyes landed on her rosy puffy cheeks , I really wants to bit them slowly I moved my eyes towards her lips, her lips looked like a rose Petal, it was so plum , hydrated and red . I felt like kissing them until her lips swell up and blood comes out of them . She opened her eyes hesitantly and my eyes met with those innocent like doe Hazel eyes of hers . Her eyes radiated pureness. She was so cutee! I just wanted to give her a tight hug but feared that I might end up breaking her bone since she was so delicate. I controlled my urge to give her a tight hug. I smirked when I saw she was scanning me with dreamy eyes , so my angel also finds me handsome , I thought to myself . My eyes widened when she raised her hand to touch me or I guess my lips. She was about to touch but stopped and moved away abruptly when she came into her right mind . She looked down feeling embarrassed.
And I took this opportunity to see her properly.

She was looking so beautiful , like a princess, my princess! It was my first time seeing her from this close. All of a sudden ,our eyes met and I kept looking at her well more like staring at her ,trying to read her , she was like a open book , making her all emotions obvious. She was looking a bit nervous and uncomfortable by my gaze . Oh my Devill !She's so innocent! I felt like protecting her from every single thing . But don't worry soon we will get married then I will never let you leave my side or my room even if it means tying you up in my bed with chains , I will happily do it . I came out of my thoughts when a very soft, sweet , honey like voice reached my ears. "Thank you for saving me from falling " my angel said and turned to leave . But hell noo !I ain't gonna let her leave so soon . I grabbed her by her arms , she frozed on her step .
I walked towards her and stopped and intentionally pressed my front body on her back and bent down to her level and moved towards her ears . Her scent filled up my nostrils, she smells so good ,like a jasmine flower . I spoke more like warning her in a low voice " such a beautiful little girl like you shouldn't be roaming around here like this ,someone may cast an evil eye on you ." The thought of other guys looking at her angered me . And I left from there not wanting to scare her . I came back to the hall room with a smirk on my face , thinking about the fun which will be beginning
Once my angel enters . Tonight is your last day with your family , cz after tonight you will be mine.