Chapter 6

Juhi's p.o.v

I woke with heavy headache due to crying last night. I moved my eyes across the luxurious room and saw few maids standing there while looking at me like I am the most adorable thing they have ever seen . I gave them a questionable look wanting to know why are they here? One of the maid spoke " His Majesty has send us to get you prepared since the wedding will be tonight and it's already afternoon ."
I looked at her with a shocked face "It's already afternoon? "I asked in disbelief. They all nodded their head as a yes to my question. I can't believe I slept so long , now I know the real reason behind my headache . The maids helped to walk down from my bed to the bathroom. I gasped looking at the bathtub filled with raw milk and fresh rose petals while aromatic candles were decorated at the sides of the tub . Just looking at it was making me feel relaxed, I wonder how would it feel once I step inside it . The maids chucked looking at my excitement, they helped me to undress myself and take bath in that mixture of milk and rose petals also they washed my hairs with a liquid thing which smells so good . The bath was very relaxing. I walked out of the bathroom and stand infront of the mirror to see my skin glowing, its was also feeling more soft and smooth then before while my hairs were smelling so good . I was feeling happy which soon got destroyed when I turned back and saw lots of jewelleries and a wedding outfit placed on my bed . My mood became dull by the thought of getting married and on top of that time was going really fast today , it was already evening and I could hear the guests chatting outside . The door of my room opened and 3 maids came inside and helped me getting ready for the wedding. All this time I was sitting numb with a blank face and blank mind . I was lost deeply into my own thoughts which broke when the maids made sound like 'aww ' . I looked at the mirror to see myself in a bridal attire and simple makeup .

 I looked at the mirror to see myself in a bridal attire and simple makeup

I looked outside the window and saw it was already night . why is time passing so quickly?I thought(A/N: it's just that I am too lazy to add so much details 😅.) Suddenly the my parents and Kiyara stepped into the room , my mom ran towards me , she hugged me and started crying . My dad and Kiyara also had tears in their eyes , it was really breaking my heart to see them like this ,helplessly shedding tears infront of me. I hugged my mom back and kept consolidating her . Few minutes later the door opened and few maids came telling me to come downstair as everyone is waiting for me ,as the wedding ritual has already started. I hold my mom's hand tightly and walked downstairs, upon reaching at the hall , I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I didn't looked upwards and kept my eyes down as tears were threatening to fall from my eyes . People kept whispering among themselves saying I am very beautiful but too young for their Majesty. Ohh please I don't even want to marry him , I am being forced ! I walked towards the wedding pavilion and sat beside him , I could feel his constant gaze on me but trust me I didn't had the will to face him right now so I kept my eyes low .

Arjun's Pov

My impatience came to an end when I saw the beautiful face of my little bride . She was looking gorgeous in that attire selected by me . Her skin was glowing making her look even more gorgeous but she didn't had any smile or sign of happiness in her lovely face , it saddened me . She walked towards the pavilion and sat beside me . I kept looking at her but she ignored me and kept her eyes down . It's ok for now ignore me as much as you can but tonight you can't run away from me , I smirked at my thought.

Time skip
Arjun's P.o.v

(A/N , sorry but I really don't have any ideas about the wedding rituals that's why I choose to skip this part 😅) The wedding ritual is complete, priest said . I looked towards my angel , now my wife sitting beside me . It feels so good to call her as my wife . We took blessings from her parents and I sent Juhi to my room oopps sorry now it's our room and told the maids to remove all those heavy jewelleries from her body and help her to open her hair as they might pick her delicate skin . I went towards my friends while they kept congratulating me , after talking with them for few more minutes I left for our room . I stopped infront of the door and heard sobbing sounds from our room . Slowly I opened my door , walked inside the room and saw Juhi laying at the corner of the bed while backfacing me , she was crying. I climbed on the bed and moved closer to her , my eyes fell on her visible back and waist . I moved my near her waist and started carese the curve line on her waist . Damnn her skin , why is it so soft ?! Suddenly she jolted up sensing my touch . She crawled back with tears in her eyes . I gripped on her shoulders and pulled her closer . She said while sobbing "pl..please leave m..me " , I looked at her for few seconds and scoffed in disbelief. Did she really thought that upon requesting I will let her go ? Ohhh my devil , she's thinking so wrong cz tonight I ain't gonna leave her . My eyes landes on her plum lips which were trembling .I crashed my lips with hers and pulled her closer by her waist. My hard chest was in contact with her soft chest . I could feel her frozed. I kept moving my lips , her lips are so sweet , it tastes like cherry . Suddenly she started pushing me but I hold her both hand and moved them behind her back while gripping on them tightly. I wants to taste more of her mouth but she kept her moth shut and struggled to get free from my grip , getting frustrated I squeezed her boobs making her gasp , taking the chance I slided my tongue inside her mouth and started to explore her sweet mouth . It felt euphoric to kiss her . I could feel my sherwani getting wet from her tears . She was also getting breath less so I left her and she fell on her back . I started checking her from head to toe while she kept trembling. My eyes landed on her soft bosoms which were moving up and down due to her uneven breathing then my eyes landed on her beautiful waist. I wants to make love to her now . In a swift , I opened my sherwani and threw it away . I was only left in my trousers. I looked at juhi and saw her eyes closed tightly. I hovered over her and removed her hands from her eyes and placed them above her head . She opened her eyes hesitantly. "Let me make you mine tonight"
I said and kissed her lips .