Chapter 25

Arohi's P.o.v

I will seriously pass out any second. There she was stretching her arms out , yawning like a baby . She suddenly giggled and engulfed the women sitting infront of her in an tight embrace. "Good morning mamma !" She chirped in a sweet energetic voice .
While the women responded back to the hug and told her in a lovely voice to get ready and come downstairs .The women left and the girl huffed her mouth still sitting on the bed , A smile unknowingly crept on my lips as I saw her puffy cheeks in a cute pout . She's so adorable exactly like me when I was in my teens . Looking at her being all cutie is kind of giving me a nostalgic moment, as of I am witnessing my teen years through her again .
My focus again shifted on the girl who just fell from the bed in an attempt of standing up . I tried to touch her but my fingers passed through her body as if she's just an image displayed by the projector. She hesitantly stood up with sleepy eyes , I guess she's still feeling sleepy . She walked inside the washroom while I don't know what should I do , after a few moments she walked out of the washroom Looking all fresh while water droplets were dripping from her face . She was wearing a sleeveless crop top , long skirt and a dupatta on the one side of her shoulder. She stood infront of the medium sized mirror and was tying the knots on her back , my eyes landed on the mole of her shoulder , well I also have a mole in these exactly same spot though! Then she took metal three containers out of a wooden box , those containers looked so cute , decorated with stones . She opened on of the container , it was fill with a white gel type of thing , she dig out some into her palm and applied it on her face while massaging. It gave glow to her face , making her skin appear healthy . Oh so it's a moisturiser. Then she opened the second container it was filled with red rouge , I looked at her and saw her eyes shining while looking at that rouge. She also loves makeup like me ! Happily she applied the rouge inner cheeks , nose , eyelids and lips . The rouge was making her healthy puffy cheeks look more healthy and glowy. Then she opened the third container and it had something waxy , jelly type of thing , she put her finger inside the container and dig some of out of that and applied it on her lips , it gave a glossy effect on her lips , while making her lips appear hydrated . Then she took some of that moisturiser out and applied it on her hands then moved on to combining her hairs , after she was done combining her hairs out , she took a glass container which had a clear liquid inside it , she applied that liquid on her pulse spots and trust me it smelled so good , it was resembling more like an perfume roll on . Then she wore some silver minimal jewelleries and dashed out of the room in a hurry .

 Then she wore some silver minimal jewelleries and dashed out of the room in a hurry

Her outfit

I also ran behind her as I don't know where should I go or what should I do , the "chan chan " sound from her anklets were echoing in the whole room . She stopped infront of a room which looked kinda vintage and sat on a matt where few delicious food items were placed . Another stone landed on my head as I saw the man sitting beside her , He looked exactly like my dad . He was looking at Juhi with the same gentle and adoring eyes which my dad uses every time he looks at me . " Good morning baba! " Juhi wished him while he also wished her back with a smile . Then both of them had their breakfast and left for their respective work . I followed Juhi , not following basically I was walking beside her . She ran to a group of teens who looked exactly around her age . They engulfed themselves in a group hug . I stopped in a bit distance and admired their cute moment. They broke the hug and I felt the ground under me slipping away . Anushka, Anisa , Roton , Roshne and few more of my close friends standing there in traditional outfit. Wait is it my friends or they all just look alike, my head is really spinning at this moment . These teens appears to be our teen version. " Hey cutie finally you came" said the lookalike of Anushka while throwing a mean look towards Ratans lookalike , while he just sulked . I bursted out laughing while looking at these both bickering with eachother , it's really nostalgic. They also used to fight like these. I saw Juhi moving towards Anisa and wrapping her hands around Anisa's arm . This act of her touched my heart as me and Anisa we used to wrap our arms like these , even today also we still do it . Well some things are never gonna change ! They all walked towards a tree and sat under it taking shelter , I also followed them and took a seat beside them . I looked at my surroundings and couldn't do anything other than  be shocked . It felt like I was back in early 80s . All the houses were looking same , whether made of brick,  wood or hut . The most important thing for me right now is to know that ,What the actual fuck am I doing here ? Why does these people looks exactly like my loved ones? And where the fuck is Arjun?  I was busy cursing and putting pressure in my little mind.
"Did you heard his Majesty will be soon holding a feast  for his birthday ? " said Roshne's lookalike.  I looked at them with blank expressions . " yess ! And do you know he will also announce an important news ."Said Anisa's lookalike. " What can be the important announcement ?" Asked Anushka's lookalike.  " Your wedding! " replied Roton's lookalike in a sassy tone.  Everyone busted into laughter including me ." I really wants to see the palace from inside for once , my uncle takes care of the garden of the royal palace and he says that the garden is very beautiful also the palace looks very breathtaking and magnificent.  I really wish to see it . " Said Juhi in a dreamy tone . I chuckled at her innocent thoughts of seeing the garden .  "Well I would live to see Majesty,  those who have seen him says that he's very handsome,  it's not easy to take eyes off him !" Anushka spilled in flirty tone , well they are just teenagers though! Whatever!I bet my Arjun is even more handsome than this Majesty of Ass .

                                                Time skip

The rest day was spent with me running after these kids and following them like a dog .
It was already evening and here Juhi is sitting infront of a lake and humming a tune . I must say she sings very well . I can also sing but I sings rarely. But this girl really has dare I mean she literally came inside this forest just only to visit this lake , because of her I also had to be here . The looked at the lake , for some reason it was giving me peace , peace of mind ! I looked at Juhi but as soon as I did , I felt my eyes will fall out of my socket. Damn this girl ! She is inside the lake undressing her upper body . I started shouting telling her to stop but I understood that my voice wasn't audible to her . I was getting tensed what if someone sees her in this state and tries to take advantage of her , she's still a child , if anything happens then how will she protect herself,  moreover I also won't be able to help . I looked at her enjoying splashing water on herself and singing a song , " Hume tumse pyaar kitna , yeh hum nahi jaante magaar ji nehi sakhte tumhare bina "(I don't know how much I loves you , all I know is that I just can't live without you. ) She Was literally glowing  , so precious! All of a sudden my chest tightened,  an unknown fear crept inside my heart , I was feeling a presence of danger around Juhi . My eyes roamed around the place and stopped on a pair of dark brown staring at Juhi from behind the bushes . Those familiar yet so unfamiliar eyes ! I was feeling so much pain in my chest looking at those eyes , which were filled with desire,lust and many mixed emotions . I know this eyes , I have seen them somewhere before . The pain in my chest increased, I couldn't help but keep a hand over my chest , I looked at Juhi to see a expression of fear on her face . With a trembling voice she kept asking whose there . I tried to reach towards her but before I could , everything turned dark.