Chapter 17

Arohi's P.o.v

"Shut up!" suddenly Mr Arjun roared and the entire hall fell silent .
Fear rushed through my spine hearing that shout from his deep voice , I never knew it  could sound so terrifying.  Mr Arjun was fuming with anger , his hands were formed in a tight fist making his knuckles white , his chest was moving vigorously due to heavy breath intakes . His perfectly set hairs were a mess now , while tear drops were flowing from his eyes which were red now making him look intimidating,  but I was feeling pity for him. Mr
Arjun walked down the pavilion while trembling,  he was about to fall on the way but was quickly supported by Adi , " Bhai are you OK? " Asked Adi. Mr Arjun looked at Adi and nodded his head hesitantly as a no while tears were flowing out from his eyes.  It pained my chest seeing tears in his eyes . He didn't deserved this .
Such a pure human like him should be protected at all cost .Mr Raichand came towards the brother duo and kept his hands on Mr Arjun's shoulder " I am so sorry my son , please don't cry, I seriously had no idea that things would turn out like these. "Mr Arjun looked at his dad and said with broken voice " wh.. why ?
Dad why does this always hap..happens with me ? Do.. Don't I also
de..deserves love huh?I also wan..wants to stay ha..Happy .Today not just only I have lost my future wife also I have lost my reputation,  now who is going to give their daughter to me huh?
No one will agree to marry a man whose fiance has ran away from the marriage pavilion leaving him all alone . I have been defamed today . No one will ever marry me ." Said Mr Arjun in a sad voice . Why does he thinks that no-one will ever agree to marry him? I mean just look at him he's perfect from every aspect. Suddenly Mrs raichand said " There is someone who can marry you and trust me you can't find such a  good girl like her anywhere .Everyone including me looked at her but it turned into shock when she said  " Arohi !".

                                                Authors Pov

The entire hall fell silent . Everyone was looking at Arohi waiting for her answer.  Arohi looked at Mrs raichand with confusion written all over her face . " Auntie,  What are you saying ? How can I marry Mr Arjun? I really respects you a lot but I can't do this . Please forgive me ."Arohi said hesitanting. Suddenly Mrs raichand grabbed Arohi's palm into tears . " please Arohi ! please !
I beg you . Only you can save us , I promise the entire Raichand family will  always love and respect you , and trust me my son will always take a good care of you . We will never you any chance to complain,  just give us one chance please . " Mrs raichand kept crying and begging to Arohi . On the other hand Arohi looked at her parents who were waiting for her answer and Mr Arjun who was looking at her without any emotions. She was about to deny but gulped her words back when she heard Mrs raichand saying in a serious voice  " If today this marraige doesn't takes place then you all will find my dead body tomorrow. "Arohi looked at her in terror . She moved her eyes across the room and her eyes met Anisa who was sobbing continuously . Arohi thought for a while and looked at Mrs Raichand " I am ready for this marraige "she said with determination. Everyone present in the room looked at her in shock but Mr Arjun,  well he had a smirk plastered on the corner of his lips .

                                             Arohi's P.o.v
Mrs raichand hugged me while still sobbing and kept thanking me and Mr Raichand patted my head in a loving way and said he glad to have as a part in his family . My mom and dad came forward and hugged me and said " May god bless you my child , we are happy for you , we know Arjun is a really good man and he will always cherish you . We are happy with your decision. " Anisa, Anushka and Mrs raichand came forward to get me ready . On the way Anisa hugged me said " OMG !Dude I can't believe you are going to became my bhabi in next few hours . Promise me that we will still be bestfriend's like how we used to be. "She said in a childish way while I smiled at her cuteness . I hugged her and said
" No matter what happens our relationship will never change , I
promise you that . " In response she also hugged me back. We stayed like that for few minutes then broke the hug and she took me to a room and started to dress me me up . It was all still like a dream to me , I just can't believe that I am getting married today .
It all happened so suddenly that I just still can't process that I am
going to marry Mr Arjun raichand,  my crush !