Chapter 7

Arjun's Pov

She looked into my eyes , confusion was written all over her face , but soon it turned into shock when I started sucking her neck while my hands roamed all around her beautiful curved body . She tried to protest but stopped after witnessing my hard glare . "If you don't want your parents to die let me do what I wants to do." I said with anger. She stopped struggling after hearing my warning and laid under me helplessly. A smirk of victory appeared on my lips . I took the chance and slowly opened her blouse leaving her upper body naked infront of hungry eyes . I took few moments to scan her upper body . Her beautiful slender neck, shoulder and colloar bones ,her big round voluminous boobs with pink nipples , her finely curved waist and back , her milky , soft , smooth and delicate Skin . It was all making me crazy . My hands traveled all the way down to her lehenga and I slowly unzipped it and threw it away leaving her in panties . Which was also torn away by me , leaving her fully naked . I lost my sanity in her soft music like whimpers, smooth legs,  curved hips , round voluminous butt and finally her women part. Cravings to have her filled my mind . With that I joined my body and soul with hers , making her completely mine .

                                                Next morning
                                                  Juhi's p.o.v

I slowly opened my eyes and a soft cry left my mouth due to extreme pain in my body . I started rubbing my head which was feeling heavy . I couldn't sleep last night because of that beast . He's truly a beast . A sudden deep voice startled me . "So my baby wifey is finally awake ?" I looked beside me to see His Majesty laying beside me and staring at me deeply , He isn't even blinking his eyes which made the situation more awkward for me . I don't know how to look into his eyes after what he did with me last night . Talking about last night my eyes welled up with tears . I thought I was going to die from pain . I cried and begged a lot  to this beast last night to leave me , I had even fainted many times but every I came back to my sense . I saw him thrusting deeply inside me . With each thrust the pain also kept increasing.  It was my first he could have been gentle with me but no  he had show  his beastie side . I broke out of my thoughts when he suddenly slamed me on the bed and hovered over me . " Last night was the best night of my entire life ! Agghh it was so perfect, Just you and me " He said with a dreamy look while smiling like a fool . Tears leaked my eyes hearing his statement.  How shameless he is ! First he forced me marry him , then he raped me and now he is telling last night was perfect!  Hell no ! Last night was the worst night for me , I have witnessed hell last night . " Wh..why di..did you do this..  with m..me ?" I asked him with broken voice because of pain in my throat from crying and shouting last night.  He looked and me , moved closer to my face and kissed my cheeks which was now bruised and red  with his bite marks ." Because  you are my wife and I love you !" He said as if it was all normal . He kissed my forehead and picked me up on his arms gently and went to the washroom with him and helped me taking a bath since I can't walk properly.  He also helped in getting dressed up and stayed with me the entire day .I was feeling suffocated everytime he touched me and came  close to me . I wanted to cry.

                                       15 days later
                                         Juhi's p.o.v

These 15 days had been hell for me . Whole day  Ajun would stick with me like a leech  and would force me to have sex with him every night . I haven't leave his room after marriage,  basically he has locked me inside his room also he doesn't let's anyone to talk with me . I feels so lonely and sad . I am also missing my parents. I curse the moment I entered in this palace . I curse the moment I met Arjun in that garden . If I hadn't came that day to attend the feast then my life would have been still happy . Arjun has squeezed all my happiness and life out of my soul . Entire day I just stays in these room like a lifeless soul with him clinging on me . I haven't seen sunlight in last 15 days . I just wants to die rather than leaving with a beast like him . I was deeply thinking about my life which broke due to the sound of the washroom door
Opening.  Arjun walked out after taking a shower with just a towel wrapped around his lower body . Any women would fall on their kness for him , I also would had . But now that I know what a devil he is behind that handsome face I will never fall for him , even if he is the last man alive in this earth . He walked towards me and sat infront of me while eyeing me . Suddenly his eyes landed on my belly and he looked like he was thinking something deeply. All of a sudden he moved dangerously closer to me and kissed my  cheeks , his eyes landed on my neck while was full of hickey provided by him, a smile crept on his lips . He again looked at my belly and kept his hand over there and looked at my eyes deeply.  His actions were scaring me for some reason.  He was behaving a bit different compared to other days . Something wasn't right.  He moved  closer to me and kissed my lips harshly.  I understood he wants . Despite all my efforts I have to let him have his way , otherwise I fear he is going to harm me family. I closed my eyes and accepted my fate.