Chapter 21

Arjun's P.o.v

I looked at her face which was as red as a tomato by now . Unconsciously my hand landed on the spot where she kissed me . An unknown smile broke out from my lips when I caressed that spot . I was on ninth cloud , Juhi kissed me ! Though it was just a peck on the cheeks but still it meant a lot for me . Afterall it was the first time when she showed affections towards me that too with her own will . I felt so happy by her this small yet sweet action. I was lost in my world but came back to reality when she suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and burried her head on my chest . "You are the best !" She said in her sweet voice . I felt really proud of myself at this moment . All thanks to Anisa , she gave the idea to take her Maldives and Bali for honeymoon as it will help her to get comfortable with me . And I think this was the best thing I did so far . After a while we got freshen up and had our food and decided to take a short nap since we both were already strained out of energy.

Author's Pov

Arjun woke up while Arohi was still sleeping. He walked towards the wardrobe where they have kept their bags and luggage, once reaching towards the bag Arjun took a box out of the bag and opened it . It was box full of condom packets which he brought from the pharmacy while coming on the way to the airport . A smirk appeared on Arjun face . He looked back at Arohi who was
sleeping peacefully unaware of the lustfull eyes and sinful thoughts of her husband. Arjun again hide the box inside the bag and walked towards Arohi and sat on the bed beside her sleeping figure. His eyes started to examine her from head to toe . He clenched his jaws when his eyes landed on the mole on her visible cleavage. He shut his eyes tightly feeling frustrated. "Agghhh ...Fuck ! Do you even know how much it is hard for me to control myself from making love with you . Angel ... you are always hugging me and clinging on me , these thing adds more fuel to my desire . You are always infront of my eyes but still I can't touch you how I wants to... you know last night I felt really scared, I thought you remembered our past life ,but glad to know that you didn't remembered it yet . But don't worry till the time you remember it , you won't be able to leave me , I will give you thousand of reasons which will stop you from leaving me and one of those reason is ... our children! Do you really think that I brought you here to spent time together ? Tsk tsk .. no ! I brought you here to make you fall in love with me and make you completely mine . I will make you fall for me so deeply that you won't be able to leave me even if you wants to , you won't see anything except me . I had lost you previously due to my foolishness but this time I will not lose you . Even if it means I have to manipulate you or break you legs so you can't leave. " Arjun started laughing hysterically after saying these words in his deep voice . You was looking like a pure devil at these moment. Soon he stopped laughing when he saw Arohi wriggling and slowly opening her eyes. "Ar..Arjun !" Arohi said in a childlike voice . She was looking like a child looking for their mother once they wakes up from their sleep . A genuine smile broke out of Arjun lips seeing the adorable side of his baby wifey . " Yes Arohi ! "Arjun said in a gentle voice exactly contrast of how he was behaving a few seconds ago . " Would you let you hug you ? Please! I can't sleep , I am feeling scared, I had a nightmare . " Arohi said in a cute voice while deep just smiled and offered his arms while opening them for Arohi to hug him . Which Arohi had accepted gladly.

Arohi's P.o.v

I had a dream where I had stabbed myself with a knife . It was so terrifying, blood flowing everywhere...aggh ! I just can't explain all I know is I was feeling suffocated. I opened my eyes and saw Arjun sitting beside me . And I knew only he could calm me . I always felt warm and safe with him . I requested Arjun for hug which he didn't mind . So I quickly crashed myself in his arms hugging him tightly , and it instantly calmed me down . He could feel that I was tensed due to the intensity of my grip on him. His fingers started caressing my hairs while he was humming a tune .
"Humein tumse pyaar kitna yeh hum nehi jaanteh magar ji nehi sakhte tumhare binahhh ( I don't know how much I love you all I know is that I can't live without you). His voice was so soothing but the lyrics felt very familiar as if I have heard it somewhere before ,but where ? Why can't I remember? I started feeling tired thinking these useless things and decided to just go with the flow . I was feeling very relaxed due to his soothing voice , such a pleasure for the ears ! And the hair caressing worked as a cherry on the top. After a few moment we both woke up from the bed and decided to take a walk outside on the beach . Soft breeze was blowing and the sun had already setted. We walked on the sand while our hands were intertwined, then we walked towards the decorated spot and sat there . My head was on his shoulder while his hands were on my arms , we stayed like that and talked about each others life , hobbies, interest, life goal and a lot of other things. And drank champagne together also had our dinner sitting here And like that we spent the entire day talking to each other. Arjun is really a good man and trust me I think marrying him was the best decision I had took so far now. He's so perfect and kind human .

                                       The decorative spot

The decorative spot

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well ! First of all I am extremely sorry for the late update, I was caught up with my exams and then once they were done I had left for a family trip of 4 days . I just came back last night from the trip. Sorry for making you all wait so long ! Hope you will like this chapter . And do comment please . You votes and comments encourages me more to write. And Do follow me on Instagram to stay connected with me my instragram ID is Fairuj Ibnat Doya. Thanks !