Chapter 5

Arjun's P.o.v

I am seething in anger right now . How dare she to reject me like that infront of everyone! Doesn't she knows who I am ?! Does she thinks that saying no to marry me is going to help her get away from me ? If she thinks that then she is wrong . She was mine from the moment I laid my eyes on her . I looked towards my angel to see her hiding behind her mom while clutching on her shoulder tightly. Awwwww my angel ! Does she thinks her mom can save her from me ? Hell no ! No one can save her from me , she have to be my queen wether she likes it or not . I walked and stopped infront of her to see her trembling in fear , I hold on her hands tightly and dragged her with me all the way to my room . She kept struggling so I had to tighten my grip on her hand, a cute whimper left her mouth out of pain . Wait she's in pain and how could I found that cute . But she has to know her place which is in my palace, with me as my wife . Ok so now starts my planB which is to scare the hell out of her . I threw her harshly on my bed , few seconds later she sat up and moved her confused eyes around her surrounding. Oh my devil! She is looking so perfect in my bed . Out of nowhere, I hovered over her and moved closer to her face . My eyes fell on her lips . Damn it ! How badly I want to taste those lips . Just wait till we get married angel . I looked at her eyes . "Now repeat the words you said infront of your mom again and how dare you to hide yourself from me ."I spoke in my deep voice . Well my main intention right now is to scare, which is I guess I am doing well . She didn't replied to my question just kept looking at me innocently, it was making me weak . Oh no ! Come on Arjun you can't fall weak right now , be strong . "Answer me! "
I spoke whole gritting my teeths trying to display fake anger . Cz getting angry with her isn't possible, she's so cute that I just can't be angry with her . I kept staring at her eyes , but she looked away . I just hate it when she doesn't looks at my eyes . I gripped on her jaw tightly, a soft cry left her mouth .
" When I ask you something , look at me then talk. " I said with fake angry tone . She looked at me but kept silent ." Did you get what I said ?"I shout making her tremble." Ye..yes."she said hesitantly. " Now repeat the words you said infront of your mom in the hall " I said dominantly. "I do..don't want to.. to m..marry yo..you " She said while trembling. "Why?"I asked her with blank face. "I am just 17 , too yo..young t..to get ma..married " . She said . I looked at her for few seconds then my eyes landed on her neck . I placed my lips on her neck , I could feel her frozed ,unable to move . Her skin is so soft and smooth moreover she smells like jasmine, I couldn't help but kiss her neck gently , the more I kissed her neck , the more my need to claim her started arising, after kissing her neck for few more minutes I lost my sanity and ended up biting her neck harshly. I kept sucking and bitting on that spot . But I came back to my sense when I saw her crying hard . Awww she looks so cute while crying, exactly like a baby . I looked at her neck to see bite marks over there , I smirked thinking that after we get married there will be more marks like this on her neck . I just can't wait to marry her and make her mine. I looked at her and saw she's still crying, she slowly kept her hands on her neck and hissed in pain . Her teary eyes met mine and she asked while sobbing " Why ar..are yo.. you doing this wi..with me ?" I laughed hysterically at her question. " Is this even something to ask ? I love you silly "I said while smiling at her . Soon ,my smile faded after hearing her response "but I don't love you , how can I just get married to someone I have just met"she said. I gripped on her shoulders tightly and made her sit up "Juhi Listen to me carefully, if you don't agree to marry me then I will kill everyone present in the hall including your mom and dad. Do you want them to die ?" I asked her in a serious tone . She looked at me in shock . " You must have heard that I am a very cruel person right? And trust me when I says I will do this thing then I really means it ". I said in one go and looks at her to see her crying. "The decision is yours now, marry me and save everyone or reject me and let everyone die " I said . She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said in a begging tone " please don't kill anyone, please let them go ! I will.... I will marry you ". I smirked listening to her response. So , my planB was a success. I took her hands in mine gently and kissed her palms , my eyes landed on her hands which had my finger marks , I caressed that lightly while she hissed on pain . "Does it hurts?" I asked her gently she nodded her head as a no , though I know she had felt pain .Honestly I didn't wanted to behave like this with her but the situation made me do this . I gently wiped away the tears that were falling from her eyes . Now it's time for my last plan and I am 100 percent sure that it will be a success. "Let's go downstair and announce our wedding " I said and she nodded unwillingly. I made her standup and wrapped my arms around her shoulder. It feels so good to have her wrapped in my arms like this .

Juhi's p.o.v

Right now I am not in my right mind to think rationally, all I know is that I can't let everyone die because of me . I have to save everyone even if it means marrying this beast and becoming his queen . I have heard that he have never hesitated before killing anyone, so I can't take the risk of rejecting him . We started walking downstair to the hall , I could feel everyone's gazes on us , including my parents and Kiyara. I just looked down unable to meet my eyes with my parents. Suddenly the devil spoke making me shocked " Ladies and gentlemen thanks for waiting such a long ,so we have decided that we are getting married tomorrow, the marriage ceremony will be small only between close family members and friends " I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I looked at him to see him smirking while staring at me . We did spoke about getting married, but not tomorrow! How could he keep such a big thing away from me ? He didn't even told me that we are getting married tomorrow. I looked towards my parents to see them looking at me with tears in their eyes whereas Kiyara looked worried for me . The devil again spoke " the feast is over now everyone may leave except my future father and mother-in-law and Kiyara. " Once these words left his mouth everyone started leaving immediately, within the next few minutes the entire hall room became empty . Only my mom , dad, kiyara , me and King ere left there . He walked towards my parents and stood infront of them and spoke in authoritative tone "till the time your daughter and I don't get married, you can't leave , you three have to stay here in the palace and if juhi tries to escape then I will kill you three he spoke and told the guards to take us to guests room while he left for his room . Once we entered the room I hugged my parents and started crying loudly ,while they kept trying to calm me down I place my head on my mom's lap while she kept caressing my hairs . "I am sorry my child , we can't help you " my mom said . I know they are helpless as going against the king isn't an option. I closed my eyes and let the darkness indulge me.

Arjun's P.o.v

Argghhhhhhh I just can't sleep . I really need her beside me .
I just have to spend this night alone . From tomorrow she will be sleeping beside me, in my arms .I smiled while thinking about that . Juhi I promise once we get married I won't let you leave my sight . I just can't wait for tomorrow my angel .