Introduction of characters

Arjun bijlani as the main lead and the ruler of India during late 80s "Arjun rajsingh" in first life and after reborn his name will be arjun raichand

Arjun bijlani as the main lead and the ruler of India during late 80s "Arjun rajsingh" in first life and after reborn his name will be arjun raichand .
Name: Arjun rajsingh/ Arjun raichand
Age:30
Family members:no one
He's the infamous King of India, who's well known for his cruel nature . He is handsome like Greek God  with his 6 feet height ,but he's the Satan in human form . He's name is enough to make anyone shiver in fear .Every women would had thrown themselves on him if not for his evil nature , They knew that their King wasn't interested in any women .But what they didn't knew was that soon their King will be loosing his mind after a simple girl from a poor family who lives in a village which has been ruled by their King .

But what they didn't knew was that soon their King will be loosing his mind after a simple girl from a poor family who lives in a village which has been ruled by their King

Avneet kaur as Main lead "juhi " later reborn as "Arohi " who becomes Arjun raichand's wife .
Age:17
Height: 5'3
Family members: mother and father
Juhi is young girl in her late teens , She lived in a small village with her family . The village was conquered by Arjun . Arohi was a very soft hearted , kind and loving person , She looked like a beautiful nymph with those innocent doe like Hazel eyes of her , pink plum lips, chubby cheeks, white pearly teeths,   cute smile, delicate skin , long wavy hairs that reached till her thighs , curvy body and sweet honey like voice of hers . Every thing about her was pure bliss .