Chapter 24

Arohi's P.o.v

I blinked my eyes few times trying to adjust the view as it was blurry, I sat up with a heavy head and pain in my body . I looked beside me and saw Arjun sleeping with the duvet covering his lower body , his lips were in a small pout while his cheeks were puffed out , his all the time  perfectly brushed hairs in a messy state . I laughed hard finding him cute in his messy appearance,  just can't believe this guy is already 32 and still sometimes his face looks so innocent like a baby . Well he's a mix of both hotie and cutie though!  I slowly stood up from the bed , A sharp pain shot up on my lower body , swiftly I gripped the side table for support , with shaky steps I walked towards the dressing table , once reaching there a gasp left my mouth when I saw my neck and shoulder full of hickey, I turned back and saw Arjun sleeping still in that same position. How can this man looks so gentle while sleeping? I turned front and again look at my own reflection and unknowingly my cheeks started heating up while remembering our sweet moment from last night . It was very special for me as I finally confessed my feelings for him ,  it's true that I love him!I don't know when I fell for him but all I know is that I do really love him . I looked at the mirror and saw my cheeks which were in slightly pink shade now . I looked at Arjun for one last time and left to take a shower. Arjun Raichand you are really going to make me crazy for you someday!

                                               Arjun's P.o.v

Slowly I opened my eyes but closed it again in a jerk as the sunlight hit my eyes , again I opened my eyes and sat straight.  Whenever the sunlight falls on Arohi it looks like he's kissing her , but Whenever it falls on me It feels like he's slapping the shit out of me ! "Splash! " sound reached my ears , My ears followed the direction just to hear the sound coming from the bathroom , I looked beside me and saw no-one only the fresh blood were stained on the white bedsheets.  My eyes darkened when I remembered our last night together.  Finally! She willingly gave herself to me , she also confessed her feelings for me , it's all still feeling like a dream from where I don't wish to wake up . "I love you
Arjun! " Damn it , her voice sounded very sweet . Finally my ears got to hear what they were longing for though its in this life , but the wait was worth it .She looks so innocent but low-key she's so wild , she turned out to be a naughty one.

                                               Arohi's P.o.v

I was done with my shower , I opened the door a bit and peaked outside and saw Arjun sitting on the bed still in that messy state and thinking deeply with a pout .  A light chuckle escaped my mouth seeing him in this cute state . He's actually a baby-daddy . This guy  possess dangerous duality . I thought  to tease him a little so I just walked out of the shower with a white towel wrapped around me . I didn't spared any glance on him and  walked infront of the mirror , the towel was very short  so it was barely covering anything .I stood infront of the mirror and looked at Arjun's reflection.  His mouth was hung open and his eyes were wide . I moved my eyes from his reflection and started drying my wet hairs , In the process I could feel someone standing behind me though I knew who he was , but I pretended as if I didn't sense . I suddenly gasped when he hugged me tightly from back , well I knew I would get a reaction from him but this reaction was too intense , it felt like he's pouring all his emotions out into this hug . My eyes softened when I gazed his reflection in the mirror , he was already looking at me with loving eyes . "My Angel is very gorgeous , the hickey on her neck is even more gorgeous." He said in a flirty tone . I couldn't help but laugh at his statement  . But something hit my mind "Angel!" I don't know why but this word really creeps the shit out me as if I have got some kind of enemity with this word , I  feel scared everytime I hear this name . My chest started paining a lot as if someone has stabbed there at this moment I just couldn't control myself and warm tears broke out of my eyes unknowingly. I was getting out of breath. Soon everything darkened and the last thing I heard was Arjun's panic filled voice "Arohi"...

I shot my eyes open to find myself in a unknown room , the room gave me kinda vintage vibe , the room itself and the furniture looked like a normal vintage house . For some  reason this room is giving me a homely, warm vibes,  my eyes roamed around the room and stopped on a particular figure sleeping on that cozy wooden bed . It was girl , I walked and stood infront of her , she had her beautiful long wavy hairs scattered all over her face and pillow.  I intended to remove her hair strands from her face so I could see her face , but as I was about to touch her my hand passed through her hairs . I was scared to the core , I again tried to touch her but again my hand pass through her hair . I can't understand what's happening.  Where am I?  Where is Arjun?  Suddenly the door opened and a lady wearing saree walked inside the room , I felt a pang in my heart after seeing her , so looked so much like my mother , but the difference is that she was looking at that girl with a  gentle smile and loving eyes , while my mother always looked at me with strict eyes . She sat beside that girl and started caressing her hairs softly . "Juhi !Juhi !
Dear Wake up . Otherwise you will be late for breakfast, your dad is also waiting to have breakfast with you,  come on Wake up !" She was telling to that girl gently . Wait can't they see me ! Am I a ghost ?! Why can't they see me ?! I shifted my gaze at that girl and saw her stretching her arms out and yawning.  My soul left my body the moment she removed the hair strands from her face . She looked exactly like how I looked when I was around 16 ! Or should I say it was me .

Sorry for the late update I was caught with studies also I felt lack of motivation to write , but now I have decided to be regular again .