Chapter 19

Arohi's P.o.v

The entire day went with me and Arjun  watching movies and cuddling each other.  Day went really fast , I didn't even realised it was already night . I was sitting on the bed gazing at the moon while Arjun was taking shower . My phone rang flashing Anushka. I picked the call with a smile on my face . "Hey baby bitch! How are you doing ? Tell me tell me did my brother in law fucked you last night? Did he went rough or slow ? " Anushka dropped the question in a bullet train speed , once I answered the call . Well she didn't even let me say hello ." Woah woah sis calm down calm down , let me answer your question one by one , Well sorry to disappoint you ! But nothing happened between us last night ",I say while chuckling knowing she will be irritated. " Ok ok
Leave all these topics . Arohi are you sure that you will be happy with him right ?"Asked Anushka with concern . "Listen Anushka he seems to be really fond of me , and he is also taking care of me like a child , though I am actually a child compared to him . Do you know he refused to let me work in household , he also wants me pursue my studies and own career.  He even took break from his work to spend time with me , can you believe the famous workaholic Arjun raichand took leave for me ?! Anushka he seems a good person , I believe he won't hurt me ." I said each word with confidence ." I trust you my baby bitch ! But if someday you face any problem because of Arjun bhai or he makes you cry then just call me okay , I will come and give him a good beating. "
Anushka said in a serious tone , while I just laughed and said "OK" and she hang up the call . She was being impatient , Why ?Does she have a flight to catch? I thought tomyself. Suddenly a strong pair of arms gripped around my waist and head placed on my shoulder . Fresh minty fragrance hit my nose making me feel calm , water droplets was falling from his hairs drenching the clothed area over my shoulders. " Whom were you talking with? " Asked Arjun in his deep voice to which I just replied "Anushka "while he just hummed. Suddenly he placed his lips over my exposed neck and started kissing there softly, it was tickling so a laugh escaped from my mouth,  Arjun stopped kissing my neck and turned me to face him . He looked at me and asked "Why did you laughed? ". I looked at him and said honestly " It was tickling! " he chuckled at my response. " By the way did you packed your bags ?" He asked to which I replied as a no not yet . " okay then I will also help you in packing your bags "he said and I just nodded as ok . " Where we will be going by the way ?"I asked out of curiosity. " We will be going to Maldives first and will be spending 4 days then from there we will be heading towards Bali and we will spend the other 4 days over there . Overall its a 10 day trip." Arjun said . Excitement took over me and I hugged him tightly while blabbering. "Thank you! Thank you so much ! It was always my dream to visit Maldives , I can't believe I will be going there tomorrow , all because of you .
Thank you , I love you ! I just hugged him and stayed in that position for few minutes. I have literally lost my sense! Slowly I felt Arjun wrapping his hands around me , to hug me back . It was then I realised what I just said . I love him! Damn Arohi!  You should have controlled your tongue,  why do you keep spitting nonsense? I asked myself.  I looked at Arjun and saw him smiling genuinely while looking at me ,  I just blushed and looked down unable to maintain eye contact.  He put his finger under my chin and raised my head and cupped my cheeks softly ." You don't have to be thanks ,You are my wife , my angel . It was just a small thing , I can do many more things for you , even if it mean giving up on my life... ." He said . I felt pain in my chest when he said he can give up his life for me , don't know why but my hands automatically took its place on his lips stopping him from completing what he was about to say . I removed my hands from his mouth and said " I don't want your life , I just wants you to be happy. " " My happiness lies in you !" He said in a dreamy tone making me blushed. I just buried my flushed up face in his chest,  while he just chuckled and said " Cute !"

                                                Time skip

                                           3:00 at night

                                          Authors Pov

Arohi and Arjun were sleeping peacefully in each others embrace.
But suddenly something was wrong with Arohi , she was panting heavily and sweat started forming on her forehead .

                                          Arohi's P.o.v

I was in a vintage  style luxurious room .I don't know what is happening,  I am seeing myself in a vintage  bed , my hands and legs were tied with the bed while I was crying nonstop. It was me in a traditional cloth  and I looked a bit younger maybe16 ‐17. But what scared me was the bit marks and finger prints on my body , which was looking scary . Suddenly a man walked out of the bathroom with towel wrapped on his lower body , his body was very masculine for some reason I found his body structure familiar I couldn't saw his face , as  his face was blurry . That man started taking predatory steps towards me and stopped infront of the bed while sitting beside me in a relaxed position. What  scared me the most was when he took of my clothes Forcibely  and raped me.
I started struggling for breathe, suddenly I found someone moving me and said "Arohi , Arohi what happened? Wake up . It was when I opened my eyes and saw Arjun sitting beside me with a worried expression.  I sat up hesitantly and hugged him while crying hard , I was feeling scared but when I hugged Arjun I felt safe in his embrace,  I started feeling relaxed as Arjun started patting my back and saying sweet words to me . Once I was done crying , he asked me the reason for crying to which I just replied that I saw a bad dream . He asked what did I saw in the dream,  to which I replied a man raping me . All of a sudden he looked stiffed and tensed . But why? He was lost in his thoughts and after few minutes he looked at my eyes  and asked " How does he looks?,"Have you seen his face ?" His voice sounded dangerous . I just looked at him and said "No his face was blur ." Arjun looked at me while releasing a sigh , he was looking relief.  He started cupping my cheeks and said in a soft tone . " Arohi, it was just a bad dream , you shouldn't think to much about it , moreover we have to leave tomorrow morning so we should sleep okay . "I nodded my head and we both laid down . I placed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him tightly,  not wanting to let him go . I was feeling excited for tomorrow,  but somewhere I was feeling that this dream was trying to tell me something which I am ignoring brutally.  Arjun started caressing my hairs , I was feeling my eye lids getting heavy and soon darkness consumed me .