Chapter 20

Arjun's P.o.v

I looked at Arohi sleeping peacefully in my arms . Fear crept inside me as I think about Arohi getting her memories back. No I can't bear to see hatred in her eyes for me . I can't let my past effect my present and future . I really loves her a lot and I also regrets for my past actions . I did everything to impress her , to be seen as a good person infront of her eyes . I even planned everything with Ramiya to marry her . I can't let my efforts to be in vain , I have to do something so she doesn't gets her memories back and even if she does gets it back she won't be able to leave me . I knew sooner or later I had to face this situation . No worries in this honeymoon trip I will leave no stones unturned to make her fall in love with me and be mine. I looked at face which was glowing under the moonlight , making her look effortlessly beautiful. I couldn't help placing a kiss on her soft , chubby cheeks . Her jasmine fragrance filled my nostrils making me feel relaxed, I hold her more closer and drifted off to sleep .

Next morning

Arohi's P.o.v

Sunrays hit my face really hard , it was a bit tough to open my eyes , I blinked them for several times before finally my vision adjusted with the view . I looked beside to see the spot next to me was empty. I pouted and was feeling sad because Arjun wasn't beside me . Where did he go , thought to myself . Suddenly I got startled when the bathroom door opened and Arjun walked out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes landed on his well built body and unknowingly I kept staring at him like a gawk. Water droplets were dripping down from his hairs to his well built jaw to his masculine chest . I just gulped down my saliva that was stuck on my throat . He was looking so fucking sexy! I was feeling the urge to roam my hands around his body . I moved my eyes on his face and saw him already looking at me . He looked embarrassed and was trying hard to avoid eye contact with me .Daamn! I never knew he could blush . "Sorry ! I didn't knew you were awake, I thought you are still sleeping. " I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Arjun's deep voice apologising to me . "It's ok ! No problem , I am turning my face other way so you can change. "I said in an understanding way while he just nodded his head . " Dear ! You should also go and get freshen up , then we will be heading breakfast and after that we will heading to Airport. "Arjun said while still changing his clothes. And I just replied as a OK. "I am all dressed, you can now turn back " said Arjun . I looked at him and saw him wearing a beige jeans , white t shirt and a black jacket.

                                                  His outfit

His outfit

"You are looking so handsome, Arjun! "I complimented him while blushing. But he was frozed as if he couldn't believe his ears . "Tha..thank you !" He replied stuttering a bit . "You go , I am waiting for you." He said while applying his famous refreshing mint perfume , my favourite one on him though! I walked out of the bed and stepped inside the washroom and decided to take shower quickly .