Chapter 15

Next morning

Raichand mansion

Authors Pov

Arjun was walking down the stairs on his way to the dining hall to have breakfast with his family, but unlike other days today the
surrounding was calm and quiet. He couldn't hear any chatting and laughing sounds ,everything was silent. Arjun walked inside the dining hall but frozed on his track when he saw the intense stares thrown on him by his family members. He again walked towards the table and took his seat while wishing everyone good morning, but everyone present there just hummed in response while still staring at him intensely. Arjun knew the reason behind there unusual behaviour. " I have set up a dinner date today for
you and Ramiya , though you know her from before but you have never talked to her privately , moreover you both will be getting married next week so you can use this 1 week to know her . And I
don't want to hear no as an answer, you are meeting Ramiya tonight and that's fi..". Said Mr Raichand in one go ,but before he
could finish Arjun interrupted him " I am ready for this marriage
And I don't need to go on a date with her, you all wants me to get
married right, ok so I am ready for this marraige but I have few condition. I wants all of business partners and their family members to be present in my wedding also I wants all my cousins , Anisa's and Adi's friends to be present in my wedding and the media must be present afterall I wants the entire world to
witness Arjun raichand's wedding . " Said Arjun making everyone present their laugh in delight. "Of course "Said everyone in a rhythm and kept congratulating Arjun for his wedding. But Anisa was confused by her brother, who agreed for this marriage easily, cz as far as she knows Arjun, she knows that he won't give up without a fight also he doesn't wish to get married. That also too that RAMIYA. She's a spoiled brat and has a very evil nature, she's also very rude .There's no way his brother would agree to marry this woman . Or who knows maybe it's just the peace before storm .

Time skips

At school

Arohi's P.o.v

It was breaktime and I was sitting with my friends, my friend circle consists of 12 people, we were just expressing our excitement for our graduation ceremony. I looked at Anisa, who was sitting quietly and looked a bit tensed, Normally Anisa,Roton and Anushka is the craziest one in our friend circle. I placed my hands on her shoulder and raised my one eyebrow in questioning way. She took a sigh and spoke " Guys I have got something important to tell you all , actually... Arjun bhai is getting married next week and he wants all of you to be presence in his wedding ,"
said Anisa in a hesitated way and looked at each of us . Truly speaking I am unsure whether I am happy or sad after getting this news . I mean I should be happy for him right? Finally he found
someone to cherish and spend his life with, but why am I feeling hurt? ... I shook my thoughts away , I should be happy afterall that poor guy has spent his life alone , working hard to make money, being all lonely, tensed, stressed out and finally he found his life partner so I should be happy. I said trying to convince myself. Suddenly Roton slapped lightly on the back of my head and I glared at him "Where are you lost shortie? " Asked Roton.
"In thoughts of your wife !" I said being annoyed , while he just laughed it off . Then Anisa also told that he's marrying the infamous Ramiya Mukherjee which had left me in shock. Such a
kind and good man like Mr Arjun will be marrying this witch, Unbelievable ! I knows Ramiya personally from a very long time.
After all she is my dad's bestfriend's daughter. And trust me she's not a good human at all ,unlike his daughter Mr Mukherjee is humble and good, kind person.

Time skip

Evening

Kashyap house

I walked inside the kitchen and took yoghurt box out of the freezer to prepare some smoothie. After a few minutes my dad walked inside the kitchen and said "dear we have a wedding to attend next week okay , you must be already informed that Mr Arjun raichand will be getting married next week and since I am his business partner so I am also invited, even he invited my whole family, so you should come." Said dad. Now I was getting really frustrated since the entire day all I can hear and see is Mr Arjun's marraige news, no matter where ever I go , whether be it in TV channels or social media . I am now tired of these things. I walked towards my room and laid on my bed while thinking about my life.

Authors Pov

Somewhere in a dark place

In a dark room a man was sitting with crossed legs while looking at the large screen intensely, obsession was clearly visible on his eyes , his lips held a smirk. He was looking at the girl who was lying in her bed peacefully while thinking something. Dark aura was radiating around that man. Suddenly he stood up and walked towards the screen, once reaching the screen he placed his hand on the screen and started caressing the girl in the screen with mixed emotions of love and obsession. " Juhi darling you can't run away from me doesn't matter how many times you take birth at the end you are meant to be mine, We are made for each other. I will always find you and soon you will be mine " that man stated this words in his deep voiceand started laughing like a physco. Suddenly he got a call from his phone he picked up the call and placed it near his ears while the other person was talking on the other side, soon he cutted the call and an evil smirk appeared on his lips as his plan is going smoothly.