Chapter 2

Next morning

                                                     Juhi's pov

I kept running away while glancing back every few seconds ,My heart was beating in tremendous speed , I was shaking with fear , my legs were sore from  running for a long time but I didn't give up and kept running with all the little energy I had still left inside me .  I have to escape away from that scary unknown man who was chasing me to take my life .  I looked back again but didn't found him behind me anymore ,
I was about to look front again but unfortunately bumped into a something hard which felt like a wall  and fell on the ground.  A light scream left from my mouth due to  the pain I was feeling  on my butt because of sudden impact between that hard thing and me .  I slowly looked upward but my breath hitched when I saw that unknown man standing infront of me while towering my body with a sharp dagger in his veiny hands .  He looked very intimidating,  was around 6 feet and his features were unbelievably handsome but something about him didn't felt right to me. I started checking his features, suddenly our eyes met and he started  taking slow steps towards me while still maintaining the eye contact and I was moving  back in fear all of a sudden he pulled me by my legs making fall on my back , I started to panick when he hovered above me ,tears started leaking from my eyes when he placed that dagger underneath my throat. I looked at him with my pleading eyes but he just looked emotionless " Say goodbye to this world my angel " that man said .His voice , it was so deep that goosebumps raised on my body and my eyes widened.  He tightened his grip on dagger and splashhhhh!................... I jumped up from my bed while panting heavily,  sweat beads were already formed on my face  . I moved my eyes across the place I was in only to find myself in my bed , I hesitantly wiped the sweats from my face.   All of a sudden my mom entered in my room to inform me to get up , take a shower and get ready since we are going to visit the palace today as a feast is being held by the king   celebrate his 30th birthday tonight. People from all castes and standards are invited to attend the feast well I can't address it as invitation you can say it was more like an order from the His Majesty that everyone must attend and if we don't obey his Majesty then we will be punished terribly or also can be punished with death sentence.  I shivered lightly while thinking about this , but something felt strange about this feast as His Majesty has always celebrated his birthday with the renowned , rich and influential families of the county  but it was first time he was inviting norm subjects to his Palace for his birthday feast ," Something is wrong " I spoke to myself . I was in a deep thinking when my mom yelled from downstairs telling me to get ready by breaking my chain of thoughts.  I decided to not think about this stuffs  anymore and went to take a shower before getting ready  for the feast.

                                           Arjun's Pov

I was sitting in the bathtub while water was dripping  from my hairs to my face , I closed my eyes and her image came in my mind , that cute face of hers !I smiled a little while thinking about her , my angel ! I stood up from tub and wrapped myse...

I was sitting in the bathtub while water was dripping  from my hairs to my face , I closed my eyes and her image came in my mind , that cute face of hers !I smiled a little while thinking about her , my angel ! I stood up from tub and wrapped myself up in a robe and stood infront of the mirror while staring at my reflection,  corner of my lips curved into a smirk while thinking about the plan I have made " It's going to be fun tonight " I spoke in a low voice . I have invited or you can say ordered everyone in the village deliberately so that they will be left with no choice except to come at my palace  and guess what I don't know where my princess leaves or who is she , all I know is that she lives in this same village so guess what ! She will have to come tonight and once she comes, I will never let her go away from me !" Arjun spoke with  determination  and started laughing loudly like a creep  with his deep voice . 

                                               P.ov

        Anyone would get scared seeing him laughing like this . The first thing that would come in their mind is "His Majesty must be a psycho " . Because his laugh wasn't a good one rather it was giving  negative vibes , making him look like a pure devil.