Chapter 22

Arohi's P.o.v

We walked back to our villa while holding hands, once entering the villa I was shocked to see our bedroom . The entire bed was decorated with fresh rosh patels while small candles and rose patels were floating on a metal bowl which was placed on the table beside the bed . Scented candles were placed on the corner of the rooms , sweet aroma was radiating from the candles calming the atmosphere, a bottle of wine and two glasses were placed at a corner in the bed , while soft music were playing from the music player which was kept on the table beside the rose bowl . I looked at Arjun who was looking nervous as hell. " I think the staff has decorated the room . You don't worry I am gonna clean it now . " He said and started walking towards the bed in am attempt to clean it , but I hold his arms and stopped him telling him to leave it like how it is , I am feeling good because of the fragrance, while he just nodded . I went inside the bathroom to take a shower leaving Arjun alone outside . My eyes widened seeing the bathroom which was also decorated with rose petals and Scented candles. I hopped I inside the bathtub and soon got relaxed once feeling the warm water . I closed my eyes thinking about my life and soon a blush crept across my face thinking about my husband. I always a had crush on him but now I think I have started to fall for him . God knows what would I had done if I didn't found him ! I may have saved the world in my previous life that I got a husband life him as a gift in this life. He just makes me go crazy!

Arjun's P.o.v

I thought of changing my shirt so I took it off , intending to change before Arohi comes out of the bathroom. I started walking towards the cupboard to find something comfortable to wear but stopped on the midway when soft breeze started blowing across my face , I looked at the source and saw the window was open. The moon was glowing more beautifully today while the sky was filled with stars , soft breeze was blowing while the sound of waves filled the atmosphere. I was admiring the view but frozed when I felt a small frame back hugging me . Soon jasmine fragrance filled my nostrils making me feel relaxed . Soon I started to feel butterflies when soft lips started kissing my back , it was all too much for me so I turned back and saw Arohi looking at me with lustfull eyes , her eyes kept travelling from my eyes to my lips to my bare chest . I felt my face heating up by seeing her starting at me , it was like she was undressing me just with her eyes. I quickly averted my eyes from her lustfull eyes and took a moment to see her from head to toe .

She was wearing a red lacy robe (not a dress , just a robe ) which barely covered her inner thighs, her black lacy underwear could be seen clearly , while she kept looking at me like she was really wanting it to happen between us . I felt my entire body heating up.
She walked towards me with slow steps while still maintaining the eye contact and stopped once our both chest clashed together . She wrapped her arms around my neck and kept looking at my eyes with mixed emotions . I looked at her soft , plum , hydrated lips which she was licking while looking at me seductively , and this was the moment I knew I have lost my sanity. It is impossible to resist her. I grabbed her waist from my one hand while my other hand grabbed her neck and I smashed my lips on her soft oned and Ohh my goddd! It was a feeling of deja vu to kiss these lips again after many decades later. How badly I have missed these lips ! They still taste sweet like how they used to be . I kept sucking and bitting her lips and she also responded me but my intensity was greater . I wanted to explore her mouth more which I guess she realised and opened it giving me access to it . I was literally eating her face but I soon stopped when I saw her legs became jelly due to lack of oxygen and released her from the kiss while our forehead was placed on top of each others . I looked at her face to see her already looking at me . " Your lips taste so sweet ". I said . While she blushed . We again got into a hungry kiss . We walked towards the bed without breaking the kiss and once reaching near she pushed me on the bed while looking at me with playful eyes . I was seriously enjoying this side of hers . She bite her lips while looking at me .
My eyes widened when I saw her slowly untying her rope ." Don't play with fire Arohi , you won't be able to handle the beast inside me ."I warned her with serious tone while she just looked at me and smirked and she threw her rope somewhere after untying it , completely ignoring my word . I got really hard down there seeing her Standing infront of me just in her lacy bra and underwear and a thin golden waist chain was adorning her waist. I started checking her out from head to toe . Her soft hands, beautiful neck ,tender arms and shoulder, collar bone ,plum big boobs , beautifully curved waist , round plump ass , sexy thighs and hips , milky smooth soft skin , innocent eyes , small button nose , soft chubby cheeks, juicy plum lips and long wavy hairs, sweet honey like voice, jasmine fragrance everything was making me go crazy . She really will be the death of me someday . I looked at her approaching me while her hips were swaying naturally. It really looked breathtaking . Once reaching the bed she climbed on the bed and started coming towards me while crawling giving me a excellent view of her cleavage. Once she reached towards me she started cupping my cheeks with one hands while her other hands was travelling and roaming on my chest . " I really wants you Arjun ,Please don't push me away , I really needs you ! " She said in a sexy tone . Now it was definitely something new ! Suddenly my breath hitched when her soft hands landed on my dick and she looked at me with her playful eyes .