10

i have the most dramatic wife ever. she's saying she's in a lot of pain and can't get out of bed. see why i said she was still a virgin? finally that cherry popped and she don't know how to act. that lil pussy hurt.

literally.

i've been laid in the bed with her all morning. as if we don't have kids in this house that like to eat. then act like they're starving when we don't get up in time for them. i'm surprised neither of them have been in here.

they be thinking they're slick by sending kameron because she's not actually our child. they think we just say yea to her no matter what which is somewhat true. only because we know that our kids just dry ask for things.

only way she'll ask if she really want it.

"beeyyy."

"onika you're dramatic."

"i'm not being dramatic, i'm actually in pain. nobody told you to do all that."

i huffed trying to get out the bed but she held me tighter. maybe i shouldn't have done that. i'm sure she's gonna go crazy when i have to go to rehearsals.

"it's just really sore." she mumbled in my chest as i rubbed her back. i can understand the soreness actually. that comes with it. "i don't like this. does this happen every time?"

her little voice was cute and i smiled at it. it's really rare that she lets me see this side of her. she has to be in actual pain or sick to show it. so i know she's really hurting right now.

some may be dramatic but she's for real.

"you don't think i be in pain after you?"

"but do you really?" she looked up at me and i nodded. i do. i've just grown to deal with it and shake it off. but there's times when i can't. it'll show completely. "and you always want it... why? when it hurts."

"it just feels good. the pleasure overrides the pain. you make me feel good. did i make you feel good?"

"yea but this is really painful. i think my walk is off. now i see why momma would say she could tell if i lost my virginity or not. and now i see why you said i was a virgin still."

exactly. now she's agreeing with me. im almost positive that she won't let me do it again. kind of wish i wasn't tipsy drunk when i did it. but i did enjoy every second of it. seeing her fold under me was so amazing. i loved it.

"give me some kisses." i wanted her lips now. she groaned scooting up to kiss me and i pecked her lips a couple times. her little pout was making me lowkey happy. i'm not sure why, but it was. "fix your face mama."

"stop calling me that."

"i can call you that."

"no you can't. i wear the pants." she mumbled laying back down and i chuckled. yea right she's wearing the pants. that's so much bullshit. we're both in between.

we laid there watching tv and there was soon knocks on the door. i sighed as onika groaned, but i said for them to come inside anyways. kyri ran in so quick, jumping right up on the bed and flipping between us.

he gave me a kiss before giving onika all. whatever then. rumi came and put her dead weight on me, acting like a zombie. i chuckled playing through her hair all over her head. i'm surprised she took it out the ponytail.

"when are you gonna cook mama?"

"wow, i'm very amazed that you're the one asking me to cook. you always want some chic fil a."