41

sooooo, i made onika come home

sooooo, i made onika come home. we stayed for one day and i was over that shit. i refused to be staying extra days in jamaica. it wasn't even exciting anymore. and the work they had her doing was bullshit. she could do more at home.

of course she had an attitude about it but i could care less. i'm running shit and she knows it. when i say come home i mean it. we're not about to have bullshit going on anymore. she can either listen or get her ass beat. simple.

"onika don't have them in my house too long."

"i can't control how long they're here-"

"and how can't you? this is your house. so that means don't take too long with your work."

she huffed sliding her pants on while i watched. had to make her put some real clothes on cause she think just because she's working in her home, she doesn't need to. people are coming to get prom things situated.

"you didn't have to pick my clothes too." she mumbled grabbing the shirt i'd laid out. i shrugged my shoulders as she slid it over her head. "happy now?"

"very. what do you have to do after this?"

"start everything."

"i don't want you in your office all day."

i've realized that i need to start telling her what i don't want her to do. she's never had a problem with making it known to me what she doesn't want nor like. even if it's the small things.

"i'm serious. when i come back, you should be out of there."

"beyoncé what does me being in my office matter? seriously."

"onika you heard me. i need to see your face and i can't do that when you're locked in that room."

"i'm just not gonna go in there, dude." she had so much attitude, snatching her ipad and phone off the bed. i didn't give a care. as she stormed out the room i rolled my eyes. just such a big kid.

she left what she needed which is her sketch journal and her folder for payment receipts. i grabbed it for her, taking it down as i was leaving.

"here. fix your face." i held it out. she was sitting on the couch in her phone. when she took it from me i shook my head. "and you had the nerve to get mad over being called irresponsible."

"you're gonna piss me off with that shit."

"truth hurts doesn't it?"

"get out my face before i say something i don't need to say."

"you know better onika. i'm about to go, so be a good girl." i leaned over her on the couch. she only stared in my face like she was over me. "you're gonna be good for me?"

"i'm not a dog."

"that's not what i was referring to and you know it. stop being an asshole." i grabbed her jaw. she huffed, unknowingly pouting. but have the nerve to try and- "look like you love me."