46

"this woman has been hawking me down

"this woman has been hawking me down." i grumbled to kelly while rubbing my forehead. beyoncé is on my assss. literally sometimes.

"she has a reason to, look at you!" kelly whisper yelled at me while hitting my shoulder. i huffed glaring at her because they've been doing the absolute most. it's just 10am.... i haven't did a thing. "you look high out of your mind."

i'm not though. i was high last night and this is just the aftermath. my face looks tired plus red. the tiredness could possibly be because i've been working on dresses for maybe a week straight.

"i'm not high."

"oh really?"

"yes. really." i gave her a straight face. she think she's gonna make me change what i said. girl a lawyer and take it to the head. like damn. "if i was high i wouldn't be sitting here talking to you. i would be in the bed on my ipad. actually."

i rolled my eyes standing from the table. only reason kelly is here is because beyoncé called her. but for some odd reason i'm being bothered. sometimes i wish i didn't have the same friends as my wife. shits stressful.

"let me see your eyes."

"there's nothing-...leave me alone." i walked away. i'm not about to keep getting interrogated. kelly will try to crack you open the best she can. it'll only work for so long with me.

i went straight to the bed. i'm supposed to go to work later and get this photo shoot done. i'm in front of the camera this time instead of behind. so yes i need my rest.

a lot of it.

"why'd you leave us?" bey peeked in the room. i whined a bit, throwing the cover over my face. a nap, that's all. then i'll be awake with her for the rest of the day.

"i wanna nap."

"can i nap with you?" she spoke softly and i pushed the cover down to look at her. the way she looked made me soften up and i nodded.

"ain't kelly here though?"

"i'll tell her to leave...but i wanna lay with you right now if it's okay."

i let her tell kelly to leave and made space for her. when i say i was sprawled out about to get some shut eye. but she was soon crawling in the bed with me. i didn't expect her to come so close to me.

"you know what's crazy?"

"mm?" i hummed. wouldn't be beyoncé if she didn't start talking after being told i was going i sleep. and it wouldn't be me if i didn't try to talk to her the best i could while falling asleep.

"we haven't touched each other in a couple days."

"and that's getting to you huh?"

"yea." she came even closer, making sure our skin touched. i chuckled looking over at her. this girl here. "i wanted to cuddle last night but i think you were giving me...the cold shoulder."