14

as soon as i walked into my room i jumped on kameron. she's been laying down because of how tired she is. i just got home from work, so i haven't seen her since this morning. for the past week she's been going to work with ma, so i've been home while she was gone. or gone while she was home.

i hated it. but now that's over since we both have a clear schedule for the weekend.

"hey pretty mama."

"i missed you."

"i missed you too. how was work?" she slid me off of her and i got out the bed to go change my clothes. i've been in mouths all day.

"it was cool. a little kid bit me and i had to stop myself from slapping him."

"woooww, i thought you loved kids?"

"i do, but i don't like them biting on me." i frowned some and took my scrubs off changing into pajamas. i'm not going anywhere today so i might as well get comfortable.

i was putting my hair up when there was a knock on my door and momma came in. she looked like she was getting ready to leave so i knew she had to film today. can basically feel that attitude i know ma has about this.

"your mother is in there upset."

i knew it. one thing about onika tanya, she's gonna have an issue and will make sure you know she has an issue. so i bet she's sitting in their room or locked in her office. i'll talk to her later.

i like talking to my parents and helping them calm down from their disagreements. they always need that extra thought to determine their next one.

"i have to go film...the show is coming out tomorrow at 10am. i know she's not gonna be happy...so i need you to distract her from her phone the best you can while i'm gone. i'm not gonna be here because there's a release party."

"oh god." i shook my head. i've seen little snippets of the first episode and mama is not gonna like that. it literally starts off with them having sex. like.....it's crazy.

it's a fact that i will not be watching that. at all. only reason i saw snippets is because i wanted to see why her and mama were going head to head about it. so she showed me. only a little bit though.

"she just might ignore me..."

"she's not gonna ignore you momma. she'll definitely lock herself away from you, but she's not gonna flat out ignore you."

"bullshit, she's done it before. i have to go, i should be back in a couple hours. love you guys."

"love you too."

"i."

"i love you too momma." i kissed her cheek and she left out. as soon as my door closed i looked back at kameron. she shook her head smiling small because she's witnessed their arguments. they're really stupid sometimes. "so we have to distract her from her phone..."

"we? she said you."

"you too, you can't leave it to me. when it comes to you she'll be at attention because she doesn't want you to feel unnoticed or left out."

"so...i'm not getting in the middle of that. only because i get why she's mad, i'm on her side. shit."

"of course you are." i rolled my eyes before going to the bed and crawling on top of her. she rubbed my thighs as i looked at her. she's so beautiful. from her head to her toes, beauty. "that's why i say y'all are the same."

"it's just common sense. like...they both are doing something the other doesn't like. ms.nicki has her ex girlfriend as her makeup artist and ms.bey is doing this sexual ass show. so i think they should just come to terms with each others disagreements because neither of them are changing a thing. ms.nicki isn't gonna fire that girl and ms.bey isn't gonna quit that show."