21

i'm so ready for her to come back. she should be here soon, not that long ago she said they'd just landed. if i'm being honest i didn't expect her to actually come back so early. but i am grateful. beyond.

i just couldn't do it. this family functions best with her around. everyone knowing she was gone just made attitudes flip. i couldn't deal. even my own attitude had went down. just imagine the kids and how they were acting. especially rumi.

she explained to me that we are still on break so she'll be sleeping in the guest room. which we're gonna have to discuss again because i don't like that. if she's back then the break should be ended. it's not fair.

well it is fair but...i don't know. i just don't like it.

i'm gonna need my babycakes in the bed with me if i know that she's in the same house. it just doesn't make sense not to. but this is her suggestion of making us better together. i guess.

right now i'm laying in the bed trying my best to take a small nap. im super excited because i have the week off until we start back filming. only because we're ahead of timing. as we should be.

tucked under the covers with kyri, i made sure he was comfortable before closing my eyes. i really love my little baby. he's the sweetest ever. i'm sure he could tell i wasn't my best self because every night he would lay with me before going to his own bed. he doesn't sleep in bed with me....unfortunately.

but now he's sleeping with me. it made me feel better definitely. i can't wait for another baby to be added because babies are my sanity. i'm not sure if it's due to me getting older unfortunately, but i have baby fever like crazy.

now...i would get pregnant again...but i fear that my body won't be the same after. already had a little gut for some time but it went away thanks to my trainer. this was after rumi. she did a number on this bawdy.

onika has the shape for it. pregnancy does her well. maybe not her attitude but.... she's well. kyri was a c section baby, she didn't even have to push him out. so i feel as though she can do it again. honestly i wouldn't be so big on it if she hadn't promised she would do it again in a couple years. here we are a couple years in.

i'm ready for my baby. but i've held off on bringing it up until after her birthday like she said. i'll respect her decision. that is fair.

i need her to hurry home...

"bey." i was nudged and opened my eyes. kelly stood over me, a blank face. where is onika? i wasn't expecting to see anyone other than her. "i can't believe you had that girl come home."

"i missed her." i grumbled sitting up realizing kyri wasn't in the bed anymore. please let him be in his own bed and not somewhere messing with shit. i'll lose my shit. "where is she?"

"she went right to work. they're able to finish some things here, luckily. i think she's gonna stay at a hotel."

"for what?" i mugged so hard. that doesn't even make sense. a hotel when she has a whole home. this break is not that serious. she better come home.

"she's serious about this break i guess."

"no the fuck she's not. she's gonna bring her ass home." i got out the bed grabbing my phone. i'm about to call her because hell no. she said she would just stay in the guest room. would rather that than her way at a hotel.

do i need to act a fool?

no...that's what got us here in the first place.

i held off on calling her and went to the bathroom. after using it, i went back to kelly. she was sitting on the bed in her phone.