12

three days later and i'm not in pain anymore. i don't know what the hell she did but it had me going crazy. every time i moved my legs, my coochie felt smushed. i didn't work for those days either because hell no. rather stay home and be a baby.

i love when bey baby me, but sometimes it gets too much. she be wanting to do me how i do her too much. like okay that's enough.

today we're taking the kids shopping again. only because my mom didn't even do it. she let the grandma title come in and just let them do what they wanted. especially kyri. no way he's wearing the same shirt in different fonts everyday.

no. i just can't. he's gonna be in pre-k for the first time and i'm nervous for my baby. other kids aren't like him, that scares me. kyri is quiet, he doesn't really play with other kids well. that are his age. everyone around him is older, so he works better with that. only person his age is kelly's son but he doesn't see him on a regular basis.

plus he looks at kids that doesn't speak like him, as if they're stupid.

yes he's friendly, he'll interact easily. but it won't last long. and i'm sure that'll confuse other kids. my baby is just antisocial to a certain extent. and if he keeps getting bothered when he doesn't want to, he'll throw a fit.

he's like me.....that's scary.

my temper is quick, i pray that he doesn't have that. because then he'll be in trouble everyday, i'll have to home school him. people don't understand us.

"momma is this cute?" rumi came up to me with a cropped shirt and i looked at her like she was crazy. this little girl is still in elementary school.... "i could put another shirt under it momma."

"no. you're not getting it at all because you think you're slick. you're the middle child." that's enough right there. those middle kids are always the crazy ones. i don't want to get a call because she changed at school and got dress coded.

no.

"that's not fair, have you seen half the stuff lyric has?"

"lyric is grown."

"and you're still paying for her stuff."

"so." i just shrugged and ignored her. that's all it takes with rumi. ignore her. or at least for me. she know i will pop her in her mouth. beyoncé won't do shit but yell and that's her problem. belt to ass will do just fine every now and then.

she know what she be doing to bey, that's why she test her. that girl has me all over her. so i know her games and i play it well. bet she put that shirt back and won't ask me nothing else.

here i am holding kyri and looking through clothes. bey wanted to go look for shoes and if she come back with some bullshit...jesus. we should've switched.

"mommy i wike dat."

"the dinosaur?" i pulled out the green shirt with the dino's on it. he nodded and i kept it out for him. a couple things are cool, but his whole wardrobe isn't gonna be dinosaurs. those things are creepy anyways.

like if no one even got to experience the life of dinosaurs, how does one know how they really look? or how they sound? it's weird as shit. like for all we know, there's just bones out here and people are calling them dinos.

and kids like this shit? how?

after a while rumi came to me with a stack of clothes in her hands. i was finishing up with kyri before going to the register and paying for it all. now we have to find those teenagers and beyoncé.

there's no telling where lyric and kameron is right now. i gave them one of my cards and i'm honestly scared to even get it back. they probably went apeshit. i'm used to it.