30

i don't know what it is but my baby is my babbyyyy. she's the cutest ever when she's under me and letting me cuddle her or kiss on her. her attitude has softened so much.

i'm in love with it. and her.

right now it's around 5am and i have to get the kids up for school so we can be out in time. i have work also. rehearsals and then a photoshoot. but in order for anything to get started i have to get out of bed.

onika laid comfortably on my chest with her wild hair all over. she'd been awake all night with me, kissing, rubbing and just being on me. i loved it soooo much i didn't want her to stop, which she didn't.

even in her sleep she was rubbing on me. i would slightly wake up every time i felt her start to. only because i'm a light sleeper so it was easy to catch it.

she's sweet when she wants to be.

but i don't wanna get out of bed with her. i'm gonna miss her touch so very much. i have to pray i don't crave her while i'm working because i'm good for that. then i'll be irritated.

"babycakes."

"mm?" she hummed in her sleep. i rubbed her leg that was around my waist before kissing her forehead.

"slide over baby, i'm about to get up." i spoke softly while slowly sliding her leg off. waking her up completely isn't what i'm trying to do that's why i'm moving slow. just need her aware enough to get comfortable without my presence.

when i got her off i tip toed to my robe putting it on. time to go wake up the kids. hopefully they're not sleeping as hard as their mama is. that'll make this soooo difficult. i think i'm the only one that sleeps light besides lyric. and even she's a sometimes.

as i was walking out the room i heard onikas whine and looked at her. she was slowly but surely waking up. if she sees me up then she's gonna call me back to bed. so i hurried out the room without her seeing me.

rumi was first. i sighed knowing i would have to do her hair this morning since her braids were down. kinda regret making her go to sleep early because i didn't plat her up.

"mimi."

"mmmm?" she groaned turning away as i popped on her light. out of everyone she should not be tired since she went to bed so early. her and her attitude had me all the way fucked up last night.

to keep from putting my hands on her i had to make her get out my face. expeditiously.

"wake up baby. it's time to get ready for school mama." i pulled her cover back to see underwear. where does she get this sleeping in underwear thing from? it's blowing me. too young. but at least she's comfortable in her own space. "come onnnnn stink."

i grabbed her arms and pulled her up. she was still being limp so i picked her up and put her on my shoulder. her head snuggled into my neck making me sigh heading to her bathroom.

all while she laid on me i turned on her shower then started to get her clothes out. she didn't move an inch. jesus christ.

"come on baby, get in the shower."

"mommmmyyy." she whined not letting me put her down. what the heck is going on?

"you want me to bathe you baby?"

"mmhm." she nodded. i stood her up, all while she kept her eyes closed and took the remains of clothes off of her. her pouty face gave me so much warmth in my heart.

"come on, you gotta stand."

"mmmmm." she bounced on her toes like she was getting annoyed. i huffed. alright.