The Guptas

Gupta family was a family of sweet sellers from Lucknow. At present, they lived in Laxminagar in Delhi Originally a family of four members- Shashi Gupta (babuji), Garima Gupta (amma), Madhumati Gupta(bua ji) and Payal Gupta (jiji) welcomed Khushi Malhotra as a paying guest. However, no later than 6 months, Khushi who introduced herself as an orphan to the family, with her bubbliness and kind heart became the member of Gupta Family or better an adopted daughter of the family who just came back from Lucknow after completing her graduation.

But this matter of familiarity and becoming the daughter of family had another perspective for the Guptas. The Gupta Family was a middle-class family and when they saw Khushi and her kind nature, they planned to take advantage of it. Though, they welcomed Khushi on their own, but they guilt tripped the poor soul about various expenses that added with her joining the family or the various questions the family was subject to with her being introduced as the adopted daughter. 

Khushi Gupta, who was originally Khushi Malhotra, was a kindhearted 21-year-old lass who was ready to face the world. She was one among the brilliant students who did her graduation in Fashion Designing from the top university of India and won various accolades domestically and internationally held events of designing. She had come to Delhi with a mission and ambition. she had an ambition to excel in designing and create her own place. This would have been easier for if she was not stubborn to take aid or strive along her own family name. Alas she wanted to achieve everything from scratch and about her mission 😉 it will be revealed later.

Thank you!

This was all about our main character base. others along with their qualities shall be revealed later.

Also, the mystery of our female protagonist Khushi will be the most important cue.

Stay tuned!!