7. The beginning of bond ❤

After a period of 2 Months.

It has been 2 months since Khushi and Payal joined AR Designs. Despite working in the same company, they both met each other in office a handful times. 

These two months have brought significant changes in the lives of Arnav and Khushi. There professional relationship has taken a turn for good. Now, Arnav has got another friend like Aman in the face of Khushi, Khushi was like a breath of spring in his boring and dull life. 

Nobody knew how the stubborn Arnav who had no sense of taking care of his health started eating his 3 meals wholeheartedly or should I say, he waited for mealtime. And why not, it was his Khushi who prepared the meals for him.

It was a week later; Khushi had fallen in the routine when she realized that the workaholic Arnav and his team buddy Aman usually forgot to have their Lunch and also Aman once told her that Arnav also skipped breakfast. Khushi took it in her hands to prepare the meals for them in the pantry of Arnav's Office for three of them. And since then, Arnav skipped his bland breakfast and the fake concerned nagging at home and had his breakfast and lunch in office only.

Arnav and Khushi have come closer. They have started trusting each other. Arnav has told her about his past, his sufferings and once after he left home in anger due to another pointless argument at home, he had poured his heart out in front of Khushi. That was a turning point for them from being Boss & employee to being friends and now finally more than that.

FLASHBACK-

A month back.

Arnav has just returned back and moved into his room to freshen up when he heard the loud voice calling his name out. He picked his pace and went out to the living room am and found the whole family gathered. He rolled his eyes knowing the upcoming drama.

Anjali- Arnav, how could you do that? 

Arnav- What happened Di?

Anjali- You're asking me what happened? Don't you know what you did? You insulted Shyam Ji.

Arnav- I insulted Jija Ji...When? 

Anjali- Don't act innocent. You know what happened in the office. He had brought you a client with a proposal and you outrightly denied. You could have at least negotiated but no your personal assistant took it on herself to not only deny the proposal but also insult the client.

Arnav- Di, the contract had flaws and was not just detrimental but hazardous. And about insult, if it were me, I would have directly asked the security to throw him out.

Anjali- This is what I am talking about. He came with your Jija Ji's reference. If not for the deal, you could've given him a way out. But no, you have to act your arrogant self and look down on others.

Arnav- Di, do you even know what was in the contract he proposed today. Let me tell you, AR would give him management rights along with significant portion of returns on Turnover. Can you imagine what a blunder it would have been.

Anjali- But, such a small proportion would not have mattered you.

Arnav- Why does it not matter Di? the management rights mean giving him an autonomy to make decisions on our behalf and sorry to say Di, but AR is not a place where anu Tom, Dick and Harry can come and walk their way around.

Anjali- Arnavv (Anjali shouts). Don't I hold any right in it. Do not forget that I was the one who have been with you in all your sufferings and all the pain. (Anjali and her melodrama😒)

Arnav- Di, why are you so stuck up on a single thing. I don't usually agree to any deals which involve the rights related to AR Designs. 

Anjali- But, your decision is like a bane to us as your jija ji promised him that deal in return of some benefits which would help Shyam to enter a bigger circle.

Arnav (shocked)- What has it got to do with me then? He was the one who promised not I and AR is not a playground that anybody can come and do their innings and go. Let me make it clear that I shall not let anybody harm AR. It is my baby, i have nurtured it since its inception and I cannot let anyone touch it.

Anjali- How could you say this Arnav?

Arnav- Save your breath Di! My answer still remains the same. And also, I still have to talk about those humongous transactions you made in the last month. 

Anjali- What about that? Didn't I tell you beforehand. I just bought a few Jewlery pieces and sarees.

Arnav- And what amount did you spend? Rs. 35 Lacs?? Do you think it's easy to make money.

Anjali- So now, you have problem with us spending our money as well? Woww!

Arnav- I never stopped you from spending money Di. But, guess what, you extravagant shopping has led to. We have got summons from ED. And till the issue is resolved, all our bank cards have been sealed.

Anjali- What are you saying Arnav? I am still left to pay Rs. 2.50 Lacs by tomorrow evening. How I will manage that?

Arnav (takes a deep breath)- Then only way out is that you ask Jija Ji for that some of money. Also, I think that it his responsibility to fulfil the whimsical fancies of his wife since they are married for over 4 years now. Anyways, I am off to sleep, I do not have any more energy to deal with this. He calls HP and ask him to bring him a glass of milk in his room.