10. Arnav hits the iron when it is hot.

Arnav and Khushi come out of the hug. There was no sense of awkwardness but blissful smile on their face. After looking into each ither's eyes for a long time, Khushi first looks away and blush crept on her face.

Arnav chuckles out loud and then Khushi also smiles.

Arnav- Done with talking? Feeling better?

Khushi- Not just better, it is the best feeling. They were so happy and Papa-Mumma and Chote Papa-Mumma their eyes were speaking volumes and though bhai teased me, but I know, he would be so happy today and sure enough today evening they will celebrate my success as if I have won a Presidential Award.

Arnav- You're their princess. And princess deserves the best.

Khushi- Thank you Arnav. 💕 Her eyes spoke out loud. The eyes were full of emotions. No words spoken could be enough to communicate.

They knew they liked each other but both were quiet and letting things go on with their flow. The drive back was a silent one with a constant content smile hanging on his face.

In Office-

Arnav and Khushi enter Arnav's cabin. While Arnav settles himself to get back to work. Khushi prepares his coffee and give it to him and leaves for her cabin just beside Arnav's cabin.

Aman comes and reports Arnav about the meetings in mornings. They discuss the action plan for the upcoming fashion labels while Khushi silently, notes down and then prepares a report of the same and show it to Arnav. Arnav asks her to send a copy of it to Akash to let him know of the further plans and schedule the meeting to discuss any changes or requirements this afternoon post lunch.

On seeing there is no help available at the minute, Khushi herself took the file and went to give it to Akash.

Akash's Cabin-

Khushi knocks the door.

Akash- Come in.

Khushi enters and is startled to find a familiar lady sitting. She whispered- (Payal instead of Jiji).

Payal- She is also shocked but returns to normal.

Akash- Yes Khushi?

Khushi- Sir, ASR has passed this file for you to go through it and a meeting is to be scheduled Post lunch today. He also said that it is sudden but it is urgent since the client is rushing for it.

Akash- I understand but please confirm if the meeting can be scheduled at 5:30 P.M. instead since I have a meeting already lined up.

Khushi- Sure Sir. I will let you know once it is confirmed by Sir.

Khushi is about to leave when Akash calls out her name. Khushi turns back.

Akash- Khushi, she is Payal Gupta. She recently joined our company as Junior Embroidery Designer. She is good at handwork. If possible, can you please pass these designs to Bhai. Today, Siya is on leave and I have to manage all work alone.

Khushi-(smiles)- Sure Sir😃

In Arnav's Cabin-

After discussion with Arnav, Khushi schedule the meeting at 5:30 P.M> and notifies the same to Akash and Aman as well. She also shows Payal's work to Arnav.

Arnav- The handwork is of fine quality but it needs more polishing. Whose is it?

Khushi- Payal's.

Arnav- Paya, as in your sister, Payal Gupta.

Khushi- Yes.

Arnav- Hmm

After some time- Khushi enters Arnav's cabin and pass him a package she just received from front desk. It was a courier received.