12. Akash knows 😉

The Next Morning,

The sun shone bright. Arnav had come back from his morning jog and was now enjoying the warm rays with orange juice in his poolside. Taking 30 minutes more, he finished his morning routine, getting ready for office.

Arnav reached downstairs and found his family coming from temple towards dining hall. They all settled, and HP served the breakfast. The atmosphere was reserved after the last night drama. Akash wished Arnav- Good Morning Bhai.

Arnav- Good Morning Akki and he got a bright smile on Akash's face. This amused him.

HP had served all the dishes and then he brought Arnav's toast. 

Arnav poured himself Fruit juice and then took the bite of toast. Arnav felt something weird in its taste, nevertheless continued, one another bite, Arnav almost spit it out-- HPPPPPPP 😖🥴

HP- Ji bhaiya

Arnav- What bhaiya? What is in this toast?

HP- Bhaiya voh voh..

Arnav- What? wait let me see..... Choco syrup, amla, orange... What the hell?

And Akash laughed out loud- Ohh! bhai, i cannot control myself. Ha Ha Ha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You took another bite🤣 I thought you won't take another bite but you did🤣

Everybody were having shocked faces. HP was scared and Arnav,  he was angry but one look at Akash's face and all is anger dissipated and he was amused as hell.

Arnav- Grow up Akki 💀 Was this fun?

Akash- Yes bhai and again starts laughing.

Arnav- And you HP?

HP- Bhaiya voh voh..

Akash- Bhai leave him. It was me, who prepared the sandwich. he just helped me find items. Akash said in between his laughs.

The episode ended on a good note. Arnav and Akash left to office with a sweet smile playing on their faces.

In AR Designs,

Arnav and Akash reached the office. 

Arnav entered his cabin and was bombarded with questions from a worried Khushi- Arnav, you're okay right? Everything is fine at home and Akki, I mean Akash is also fine, right? Arey Arnav bolo na...

Arnav hugs her tightly. - Calm down Khush. Everyone and everything is fine. Why are you so worked up baby?

Khushi- That's good. But, yesterday at night you were emotional, and I thought if everything is okay or not. And Akki, he is not angry with you?

Arnav- No Khush, I am so happy. You know, yesterday we talked, and it was after years I felt that I have got my baby brother with me.

Khushi- That is such a good news. And now I am relieved. 

Arnav again hugs Khushi tightly. - Thanks baby😘

Khushi smiles blissfully with her blush covered face and Arnav chuckles happily.

Arnav and Khushi are about to continue when they become aware of the presence of third person who clears his throat.

Arnav whispers Akki. - What are you doing here?

Akash narrows his eyes and looks at Arnav from head to toe. He starts walking slowly towards them and stops in front of Arnav and again gets busy in staring him from head to toe and in between looks at Khushi.

Arnav getting impatient- Akash, what are you doing? Speak something dammit.

Akash looks in Arnav's eyes and snorts. He took a step towards Khushi and says-

Akash- Hi Bhabi! I am Akash, your Devar and this Khadus bhai's younger brother.

Khushi blushes on the 'Bhabi' endearment while Arnav- What the?

Akash- Exactly bhai, what the? You did not even tell me about having found me a bhabi. I am annoyed.

Arnav is silent and looks at Akash with an open mouth.

Khushi- Akki.. I mean Akash Sir, there is nothing like that. 

Akash- Oh common bhabi ! You can call me Akki unlike someone who hides things from me.

Arnav- Khushi, Can you please get us coffee?

khushi- Yes sure. Thanking him inwardly for letting her escape this embarrassment.

After Khushi leaves,

Arnav- What was that?

Akash- meet and greet with my Bhabi.

Arnav- what Bhabi? We have not even proposed. Leave it, I have not even asked her out.

Akash- What? Then what was happening when I had come? 

Arnav- Uh..

Akash- So, you both like each other but are silent. Why?

Arnav- we do not need words.

Akash- Bhai, you are impossible.

Khushi comes with Chocolate Shakes.

Arnav- Chocolate shakes? I said coffee.

Khushi looks at him and he pouts. Khushi nods.

Akash looks at this exchange and laughs silently and shows a grin on his face, irritating the hell out of Arnav.

Akash- Bhabs, I know about you two. Do not be embarrased, you people take your own sweet time. Well, does Aman know?

Arnav & Khushi- No

Akash- Oh well I got to know before him.

Arnav- Akki, not again.

Akash- but he sticks to you like a gum.

Arnav shakes head in disbelie and Khushi giggles.

Akash- Leave him, But do you both know?

Arnav getting his hint - Akki...

Khushi- Akki you are too much.

Akash- ha ha ha. okay, I have a meeting scheduled so will take your leave and bhai will join you for lunch.

After Akash leaves.

Arnav and Khushi are left alone. Arnav walks towards khushi and takes her  in his arms-

Arnav- So madam, what say, are we official now?

khushi- Hides her face in his chest and nods.

Arnav laughs and picks the beauty in his arms and twirls.

I'm so happy khush. 

Khushi- Me too Arnav and pecks his cheek.

Both are lost in their happy world.

Hello dear readers, 

Sorry for being late to post. Now, Akash knows. Very soon the mystery of Khushi's family will be revealed.

Stay Tuned,

Vote, Comment and Follow.