19. Brothers For Life👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏿

Till Now, Arshi had a reunion with Malhotra Family.

Khushi and Abhi are taking Arnav to his room. 

Arnav entered the room with Khushi and Abhi. He was a bit surprised seeing the room all decked up according to his preferences. Just the way he liked.

The shine in his eyes were enough for Khushi to take a breath of relief. On the other hand, Abhi was also nervous yet attentive to Arnav's expression. 

Abhi- Arnav, if something is not to your liking then we can get it changed. Just tell me and it will be done.

Arnav- Hey! The room is exactly the way I like. Everything at the spot. But you know what?

Abhi smiled happily but then became still at Arnav's sentence..

Arnav- I would love to stay in my Crocodile's room and capture his bed like earlier times.

Abhi chuckled and said- You didn't change at all Gorilla. But guess, you cannot do it anymore 😆

Arnav- a bit sadly- Ya I know, after all, our Crocodile will have to talk with his lady love. You know cookie, Dosti se bada pyaar hai Crocodile ka..

Khushi- (very difficultly controlled her laugh) You're right Aru! I got to know this. You know, he did not even tell me about my Bhabhi till now. And I get to know about her from outside. Very bad Bhai. She pouted sadly yet dramatically.

Abhi had enough of their antics and said- Stop it Cookie's Aru and Gorilla's Cookie. What Bhabhi? what Lady love?

Khushi- OH Bhai, your Girlfriend!

Abhi- Which Girlfriend? I haven't talked to a girl since ages and you are telling about existence of a girlfriend 😮

Arnav- Abhi, do not shy. We are happy that you have chosen Saundarya as your girlfriend. You do not have to worry. We will get you married.

Khushi- Yes bhai. we will prepare a Pumpkin carriage for your bride. But I still have to confirm if she really wants to dress up as a sunflower on her wedding 🤔

Arnav- Ohh, how could I forget the Pumpkin Carriage and Sunflower dress with a sunflower hat and started laughing loudly 🤣🤣🤣

Khushi also laughed aloud and spoke in between but Aru what costume flower should bhai wear the, he must look as bright as his surajmukhi bride on his marriage, right?

Arnav seriously thinks and pats Abhi's shoulder- Abhi, you do not have to worry I will think of something equivalent for you to be on par with Sunflower Saundarya Kapoor. Do not take tension, this is my responsibility.

Abhi is horrified seeing this and almost holds his hair in exasperation- stopppppp ittt.

Arshi laugh out very loudly. Almost rolling on the floor. Abhi picks up the pillow and starts hitting them like they did in childhood. Arshi were also not less and joined him in this. It was a sight to watch with Cotton in air and the three lying on the ground tired of their antics but contented smiles on their faces.

After sometime, they stood up and saw the condition of the room. They looked at each other's faces and had a good laugh again. 

Khushi very smartly analysed that it was time to clean the room and make it spotless before Ma or Chhoti Ma see this. 

And said- Okay boys, it is time to clean! Buck up, I will cheer you on. Just let me grab a can of Juice and ran away leaving them standing still in the pillow fur.

By the time, they realised what Khushi spoke, Khushi had run away and they got back to cleaning the room. 

After the room was spotless, Arnav and Abhi took each other in a warm brotherly hug and their eyes leaked tears- We are back, they spoke in unison. We are friends and brothers for life, Arnav spoke.

Abhi- Yes, Friends and brothers for life. he spoke emotionally as if saying something deeper with a different meaning attached.

Arnav chucked this thought, thinking him to be emotional and both sat down on the bean bags talking about anything and everything.

what they did not know was, everthing was witnessed by the elders who had come thinking of seeing Arnav is comfortable, right after the youngsters have entered the room. They were happy to say the least, their heart brimming with joy and happiness seeping in their bones.

Khushi had fled from other pair of stairs attached to Aru's room and also failed to notice their presence. She had returned after the room was clean but stood outside witnessing the bond of the bro-friends with a wide smile on her face. She knew this was needed.

Arnav and Abhi were very good friends, just like siblings. When they were younger, with Abhi and Arnav being born almost at same time, they were like magnets sticking to each other.

Who didn't know the family dynamics, thought themselves to be twins. The naughty minds, thinking alike were the situation of the two.

The elders blessed them in their hearts and left to the hall with teary eyes but bright smiles. On the other side, Khushi also using other side stairs left to hall, thinking to help in Kitchen and chat up with others, since she has also retuned after almost a year.

Hey Lovelies!!

Hope you all are doing good!!

Here is another update for you. Some have demanded the Character Sketch of Khushi's Family.

It is on the way.  Stay Tuned!!

And Please Vote, Comment and Follow!!