5. Khushi on board.

After 2 Hours

Payal calls Khushi and informs her that her interview went very well and she has been selected as embroidery designer at junior level. 

Khushi very happily congratulates her and tells her that it will take more time for her turn to come. She asks Payal to leave and she will come on her own.

After the call, Payal leaves AR to go back home while Khushi prays to her Devi Maiya and thank her for Payal's selection. Later, she again starts watching the applicants going in and going out.

Khushi- (in her mind)- Devi Maiya, please bless me! May my dream come true and all of our efforts over the years do not get waste. I can't watch my family sad anymore. Bless us with happiness🤗

She comes out of her dreamland when her name is called out by a lady at front desk.

Khushi takes a deep breath and taking long strides in a confident posture knocks on the cabin. She hears a humble voice- Come in.

Khushi enters the cabin and sees two men all decked up in formal business suits, looking handsome having a conversation. She clears her throat to get their attention, which she successfully does and continue to walk inside and stands a step away from the chair of interviewee. 

Aman and Arnav like her confidence and ask her to take the seat. She politely forwards her Curriculum Vitae. Arnav grabs the file with a curt nod.

Aman and Arnav take time to go through her resume and also notice various cute pouts and expressions forming on Khushi's face. Arnav chuckles to himself seeing this while Aman grabs her attention by speaking her name and start with the interview.

After a long conversation with Khushi, Aman asks the last question which leaves Khushi dumbfounded, nevertheless she replies back politely.

Aman- Khushi, do you know how to prepare black coffee?

Khushi stares at Aman and nods nonetheless. Aman again shocks Arnav and Khushi by asking if she could prepare three cups for them while Arnav would take sugarfree one.

Khushi nods and enters the pantry as directed by Aman.

Arnav stares at Aman asking if 'what was that'. Aman replies I like her for the post. She can easily take over all the work and do it as you want. 

Arnav shooks his head and says- She is overqualified. She has a double degree in Management and Fashion Designing. She is more suited for the role of fashion designer. 

Their conversation is heard by Khushi who comes up with two cups of black coffee and a cup of normal coffee for herself.

Khushi takes the chance and forwards the cup towards Arnav and Aman who thank her and ask her to take the seat. Aman stares at the Khushi's cup and Khushi nervously replies that she doesn't like the bitter taste of black coffee and display a small pout at the end. Aman laughs and tell it's fine.

Khushi then speaks to Arnav and pitch herself- Sir, I might be overqualified. However, my interest lies in both. While I love designing the Indian ethnic wear but I also hold myself comfortable to keep my business ideas and implement them flawlessly.

She continues,' Also, I wish to work in AR since the beginning ad to take guidance under you. So, if you may please give me a chance I would naturally not wish to disappoint you.'

Arnav likes her confident stature and how wonderfully she pitched herself for the post instead of bragging.

Arnav nods his head and Aman understands his gesture and congratulates Khushi.

Aman- Welcome to AR, Khushi. You're on board.

Khushi flashes her cute dimple smile and thank the gentlemen.

After another conversation on job description, PayScale etc., she leaves AR to go back home and celebrate her first success with her foster family.

On the way back, she stops at nearby temple to thank her Devi Maiya and then took a few snacks which were Payal's favorite to celebrate her success as well.

This is another part of Arnav and Khushi's journey of love.

Khushi wishes to join AR not only for her dream but also for another reason whose disclosure would unravel the mysteries of past which would make some relations but some would break as well. But, there is still some time to that.

Till then stay tuned.

Vote, Comment and Follow!!

Bye!!