9. THE FIRST HUG.

Khushi boards Arnav's car and they sped off. Unlike everyday when they meet Khushi does not talk to Arnav in her usual chirpiness. Arnav finds it odd that she is silent throughout the car ride or more like lost in her own thoughts. So, he changes the direction of the car and takes the road to an Orchid Garden instead of AR Designs.

After 20 Minutes, when the car stops, Khushi hurriedly gets out of it but feels confused to see the place and looks at Arnav as if asking 'why are we here'?

Arnav- This is the Orchid Garden, Khushi.

Khushi- (irritatedly) Oh really, I thought it was The Taj Mahal.

Arnav chuckles.

Arnav- Come.

Khushi- What are we doing here?

Arnav- I will tell you. Now, stop asking questions and disturbing your overworked and full of crazy ideas wala brain and walk.

Khushi snorts but started observing her surroundings and an instant smile bloom on her face seeing so many orchids, freshly bloomed and the canopy of trees giving a heartwarming effect.

They both walk inside the garden and Khushi is lost in the beauty of the place while Arnav also feels calm at heart while gazing at the smile on Khushi's place.

After some time, they both sit on the fresh grass . 

Arnav- Now, tell me what is eating your head up?

Khushi- Nothing, why are you asking.

Arnav- Oh! Don't lie Khushi, the whole way you were lost somewhere to even realize what is happening around you. You did not even know we had changed the path and were going somewhere else.

Khushi- I was with you Arnav. I did not have to worry over what and where were we going as I am safe in your hands.

Arnav- Really Khushi, Arnav asks with the smile. So, you have no problem with going anywhere with me, asked huskily.

Khushi- A blush crept on her face and she becomes shy and Arnav is amused looking at his innocent Khushi.

Arnav- okay, now back to topic. So tell me what is wrong.

Khushi- sighs but continues and tells him about happenings at Gupta house since she joined AR Designs and also the backdrop where Payal's Marriage broke.

Arnav, do you know, after I came to Delhi, leaving my family behind, I was scared. I had made my family leave me on my own to make myself and give myself a stand, name, reputation in this world. But, I was scared how will I manage. Then, I met Gupta Family, through a broker. They took me in with open arms and like a fool, i believed those smiling faces. 

It has been days I saw my family, though we talk but I used to feel homesick and seeing the bond of Gupta Family, I thought it is good. Do you know yesterday I wished to rush back home and show Mumma, papa, bhai, Chote papa, Choti ma and show them that their Titli has got her first paycheck from her dream job. Ya I know that I have been freelancing and earning good amounts but this was my first stable earning. How proud they would be of me!

And I thought to give them a call but I wished Gupta Family first, shared my happiness with them thinking, they are my own people but what they did? They are doing this so they could get a maid or even who pays off their debts. They did not accept me as a person but a money making and a no pay maid for their family.

You know what I feel, I expect a lot from people and when they do not reach my expectations, I feel hurt and she sobs loudly.

Arnav gathers her in her arms and pats her back to calm her down but let her pent up emotions to come out. and whispering sweet talks in her ear.

Arnav- Okay Khushi, it's enough now. You have cried long enough.

Khushi calms down but still has her face on Arnav's chest.

Arnav- (while patting her back to calm her down)- Khushi, you are new to this cruel world and always try to find something good in every person. But, understand this world does not work this way. People are selfish Khushi. About Gupta's, I would just say- You have been true to your emotions and have never, not even for once thought of backstabbing or have any selfish thoughts for the Guptas. But you cannot change them, they have their own mindset and in this world we live our own Karma.

Khushi- Finally calmed down and stares at Arnav and give a small smile. Why does these words sound familiar. (in a teasing tone😉)

Arnav- Yes, a fairy told me this when I was stressed out, when I was at crossroads of listening my heart and indulge my family or be rational and think the things through and the advice did wonders since I could see many things which earlier I had not realised.

Now she was calm and wanted to have a conversation with Arnav and as it is not everyday they talk about their feelings.

Arnav- Leave all this aside, and I think after yesterday's drama you would not have told your family about your first pay cheque. So, call them up and tell them and you will see who the people are whose support should matter to you and not those who are worthless of your efforts.

Khushi blinks her teary eyes and takes out her phone and was about to call but Arnav stops her and says, you better do a videocall and put it on record. You can also see the priceless reaction on their faces.

Khushi- Agrees and dials her Mumma's number on a video call. The phone call gets picked up and Arnav could hear a very sweet voice of the lady and a bright smile on Khushi's face.

Khushi- Hi Mumma! I hope I did not disturb you.

Khushi's Mom- Our Gudiya can never disturb us.

Khushi- her face brightens hearing this. Okay, wait let me add papa and Chote papa, bhai and Choti ma.

Khushi's father- takes up the phone and says we are here only my titli.

Khushi- You guys are together till now at home. What happened, no office today?

Khushi's Mom- Yes, we have a family of lazy people who only wish to take a day off and laze around..

Khushi laughs and everyone get a peaceful smile at the other end.

Khushi asks her bhai to attach the call on the LED Screen in the hall.

Meanwhile Arnav had gone away walking giving Khushi a far space to talk to her family. He knows, Khushi is not yet comfortable to talk about her real family and he despite being curious is ready to wait till Khushi tells him herself.

Khushi then breaks the news of her first pay cheque, and she could see the teary eyes but beautiful smiles on the face of her family and this give her peace and swept away every shred of unhappiness, unease.

After talking to her family, she saw Arnav lying down at the ground at a certain distance. She stand and start walking towards him. On the other hand, Arnav notices Khushi coming to him. He sets himself straight and sit on the ground. 

Khushi comes and kneels beside him and takes him in a big hug. Aranav is shocked at first but later reciprocated.

This hug aroused millions of emotions in both Arnav and Khushi. They both knew they had some strong bond with each other, but both had their own inhibitions. But they were ready to give each other time to sort these feelings out and come to accept them naturally and live the journey of eternal love. And the hug said it all.❤

Hello my dear readers!!!

Here is the next update.

As I said earlier that Khushi introduces herself to Gupta Family as orphan but she is not and Arnav and Khushi already shared the very pure bond of friendship and so Khushi had shared about her family with him. But she has not yet disclosed her real identity of being a princess of Malhotra's, another business family having earned a name for themselves since Khushi's Granpa started the business and gave it new heights.

See you all tomorrow!

Byee 

And don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!