14.

After the confession, Arnav had dropped Khushi at Gupta Niwas and had set off to Raizada Mansion.

At Gupta Niwas, 

Khushi after reaching her room had freshened up. She decided to call her Mumma and share with her the happy news.

Khushi- Mumma

Khushi's Mumma- Siya Malhotra- Gudiya, Kaise hai meri bachi?

Khushi- Mumma, we confessed. Aru and I confessed our feelings mumma. She said happily, joy evident in her tone.

Siya- Whattttt? She was shocked to hear that, tears started streaming down her face.

Raj Malhotra, Khushi's Father got worried. He took the phone- Pari, what happened bacha? Why is your mother crying?

Khushi- Papa, in an emotional voice. Papa, Aru and I confessed.

Raj- Oh Pari!! You scared me Bachcha... This is such a good news. 

Raj could barely control his emotions. On one side was his Pari, who grew up so fast that she is big enough to find a life partner, start her own family and secondly that their family was about to be united. The void left behind by the various relations could be filled.

Khushi- Yes Papa, we got our Aru back. 

Raj- Gudiya, it's all thanks to you. Well, my grown-up girl, when will I see my Damad?

Siya- Haa Khushi... When can we meet our damad?

Khushi- all blushing. Mommy and Pa do not tease me na.

Siya- Acha Gudiya, but when are we going to tell Aru?

Khushi- Mamma, we have to wait. Bringing the truth would break him ma.

Raj- I understand bacha. Let us wait for some time. But buck up baby, I want to meet the man who is ready to steal my daughter/

Siya- Uffo Raj, not ready to steal. He has already stolen.

Khushi- I am hanging up.

Siya- Why so shy now...hnn? Anyways I will share this with Abhi, Divya and Viren tomorrow.

Khushi- Mumma, please tell Aashna Mami and Ahaan Mamu also. They would be very happy.

Siya- They would know tomorrow baby. However, I think Aashna would grow more restless. 

Raj- Just a few more days. But Khushi before anything else, reveal your identity to Arnav. He deserves to know and make sure not to hurt him.

Khushi- I know Pa. I will tell him and talk it out within 2 days at most.

Raj- Also, I got to know about the Guptas' and their weird stunts. Take care of yourself Pari. Do not let them take your advantage.

Khushi- Papa! I will take care!! Good Night!!! I will call tomorrow.

Siya- Sure baby! Good Night Gudiya😴

Raj- Good Night Pari😴'

Khushi- Bye Mamma, Bye Papa.

After the call, Khushi- Aru, we will be one soon. Our family misses you Aru. Hey Devi Maiya bless me.

In Raizada Mansion,

Arnav enters the mansion swirling the key on his finger in a happy mood.

Akash- Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain Magar Chupke Chupke, Haina Bhai?

Arnav- Akki, jab tak tu sabko dhindhora peet peet ke bata nahi dega, Tab tak tujhe shaanti nahi milegi na?

Akash- Kya bhai mai toh chupke chupke keh raha hoon.  Well brother, what was the plan? Where did you go with bhabhi?