18. Reunion

Raj Malhotra- Okay, that's enough! Now  my titli, tell me, how are you? And Arnav, you?

Khushi- Papa, I am all good but I am extra happy today because one I have come back after almost a year and secondly Aru has come back..

Viren- Hmm, our Gudiya really looks happy today but she has also turned into big girl, haina bhabhi? See she did not even ask for her fruit cake today..

Khushi- Chhote Papa.. she whined

Siya- You're right Viren. Pari has become big girl now, see she has brought her beloved also home..

Divya- Ohh bhabhi, you're so on point. See even Aru didn't demand his custard from us and is sitting all stiff. It seems, he really has returned just as Khushi's Boyfriend..

Arnav's eyes shot open as he heard this and started- No cookie's maa, bua aise nahi hai... vo toh I was shocked and feel unreal if I am really meeting you all. And today my dream of meeting my idol has fulfilled. I never knew that my idol is my cookies dad....You know Raj Papa, I always wanted to meet you and Chhote Papa and wanted to become like you, successful but humble, respected and liked.. And this dream also got full today..

Maa, bua about custard, I never it ate after the last time I met you all. Because no one made it like you and also nobody cared about it as well. So it became something I wanted to eat but I could not...

Siya and Divya had tears in their eyes while Khushi held his bicep to console and support him.

Raj and Viren also stood up and came to Arnav and took him in a hug.

Raj- You know, today I feel that I have achieved something. My Arnav, who himself is one of the finest businessman and respected person is society has me as an idol. 

Viren- haina Bhai saheb, today our kids are our pride. You know Aru, whenever we saw you on T.V. recieving awards and the other news of your Success, we would celebrate as if you are here present among us. Abhi took admission in Harvard, just to follow you. But he never came I front of you..
I just hoped that you would come back soon.

Raj- and Aru, what is this Cookies ma and cookies pa, aren't we your parents as well? Call us as you would call your parents bacha..

Arnav- Papa... and hugs him tightly.

Meanwhile, Smita Aunty brings the fruit cake and custard.

Siya takes fruit cake and make Khushi eat the fruit cake while Divya makes Arnav eat his custard. It felt so peaceful.

But the atmosphere broke when Abhi exclaimed- No one loves me 🤧 Was I adopted 🤨

Everybody laughs and Abhi pouts.

Khushi- bhai, aap kaise bhool gaye, Aapka toh Mai khilaungi naa..

Abhi- Meri behna, sirf tu hi pyaar karti hai mereko Varna yeh Gorilla toh mujhse baat bhi ni Kar raha..hmph!

Everybody smiled while Arnav stood up and went to Abhi and both took each other in hug.

Arnav- Hi Crocodile 🐊

Abhi- You Gorilla 🦍, I missed you brother.

Arnav- Me too Abhi, me too.

Then everybody laughed and enjoyed the time together. They all spoke about happy things. No body talked about past deliberately to keep sad things aside.

After some time, they retired to their rooms to rest before lunch as everybody seemed exhausted due to being high on emotions.

Siya- Pari and Abhi drop Aru to his room.

K & Ab- Yes Ma'am 🤭

They both took Arnav's hand took him towards his room. COME ARU..

Hello Lovely People!!
This part was kept in draft. I have published it as such.
I would be bringing the next part hopefully today as well.

Keep showering your love❤️
Like, Comment and Follow!!
See you soon!!