11. The Brothers👨🏿‍🤝‍👨🏿

In Raizada Mansion

Everybody was shocked by the sudden turn of events. Anjali and Manorma were going hysterical thinking how they would survive for a month in the amount they spent in a day.

Anjali- What has happened to Chote? How could he cut our allowance as if we do not have any right on our money?

Manorma- Hello Hi, Bye- bye! you are speaking correct Anjali beta. and Akash why did you not say something? 

Akash- Maa, Bhai was right here. The amount you people spent in a month is actually more than the return we have on our three major collaborations. And, who pays for it? US. Not just the amount but also we have to clarify about such hefty transactions to ED. It has not even been two months since Di's card was blocked due to summons and now Rs. 1200000 is outstanding again and that too as a penalty.

Anjali- Aakash!!! Why such a sudden change? 

Aakash- Aap nahi samjhoge and leaves from there.

Everybody retire to their rooms for the night.

Arnav's room-

Arnav is feeling upset about the situation of family. He picks his phone and call Aman-

Arnav- Aman, Sorry to disturb you this late.

Aman- Hey, it's cool buddy. what's up?

Arnav- Aman, the first thing in the morning, give instructions to the bank that the guarantor of Anjali's Bank A/c will not be me. Do all possible arrangements that in case of any issue, it has to be resolved by Jija ji and Di herself.

Aman- Okay boss, consider it done.

Arnav- Tujhe mazza aa raha hai

Aman- Mujhe, na baba na, bas khush ho raha hun soch ke, what will be jija ji's reaction to this?

Arnav- Hmph! Let him think whatever he wants.

Akash knocks on the door,

Akash- Bhai, may I come in?

Arnav- ya Akash, okay Aman will talk to you later.

Aman- Bye Arnav. Good Night.

Arnav & Akash-

Arnav- Yes Akash

Akash- Bhai Sorry. (Akash stutter and says sorry)

Arnav- For what Akash? (Arnav's voice has tuned a bit cold)

Akash- You know it Bhai. But thank you for not giving upon me. He raises his head and Arnav sees his red eyes and gulps hard.

Arnav- Akash, you understood that is what matters, nothing else.

Akash hugs Arnav and cries out loudly like he used to do when he was a child.

Arnav pats his back and remembers the night.

Flashback-

After Anjali and the family created the drama of giving the position of General Manager, Arnav had got a fair idea of Akash's dissatisfaction and was upset. The entire night he did not sleep and was reminiscing about their childhood of how Akash used to cling to him and almost worshipped the land Arnav walked on. 

But, with time as Akash grew up and when he was in the last year of college, something changed that Akash started distancing himself from Arnav and it has been 2 years since then.

Both the brothers' eyes were wet with tears.

Arnav- Shh..Bacha, abhi bhi aise royega. Ab toh bada hogya, shadi hone wali age mein bacha ban gaya akki tu..hmm.

Akash- Chuckles and come out of the hug- you called me Bacha and Akki almost after 3 years.

Arnav- You are a grown up now. 

Akash cuts in- yes, but never old enough to not be pampered by you.

 Arnav and Akash were the best pair of brothers. Though Arnav, in childhood was aloof and never interested to indulge others, Akash was an exception. The way Akash's eyes used to glitter seeing his brother, he used to jump out of the seat and follow Arnav like a lost soul.

But with time, under the influence of other members in the family, he started to weigh his relationships against the benefits and slowly he was brainwashed against his bhai.

Akash- You know, the work you allotted me was very tough. I could hardly do it but thanks to the training you had given me, I could do it. I have understood now that you're still my brother who used to dote on me the most. I have learnt very well the importance you hold in my heart.

Arnav- Has a soft smile on his lips.

Arnav had started giving Akash the main office works in the administrative blocks in previous days and he was considering levelling up his training. Arnav was thankful that his baby brother is back on track.

Arnav- Okay, if your session is over, shall we sleep now.

Akash- yes bhai. Good night and again he hugs him tightly

Here, Arnav dials Khushi's Number and she picks up the phone on the first ring.

They both talk for some time and then they drift into heavy sleep.